• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

<3 Awesome Maths Paper 2

Reaction score
Btw your paper is at AM? Mine is on PM if possible, could you post the questions after yoru done?

Reaction score
I have a problem with shear and stretch
For shear:​
Points move parallel to the invariant line.​
To find the shear factor, divide the distance between the object and the image by the distance between the object frm da invariant line.​
For stretch:​
Points move perpendicular to the invariant line.​
To find the stretch factor, divide the distance between the image and the invariant line by the distance between the object and the invariant line.​
Note: for both da transformations, points on the invariant line remain da same.​

Reaction score
i found that paper hard :( :(...if i fail math...*sigh*..i dont even know wat next
u wont fail, Insha Allah! u hv another paper to do. jst practise a few of da hard questions and do dem over n over again. mayb if u score well in dis paper, u cn cover up 4 da mistakes in da previous paper. cheer up! work hard, dats all dats required. All da best!

Reaction score
i got the first answer as wednesday 10:15 pm , for the answser of symmetry i got the first I and the second N , for the last page first one was x = 3.5 . second x = 3 or x = -3 and the last was x=5 . Paper was pretty on well. Lets wish the same for the coming exams. Goodluck guys
line of symetry I and rotational symetry I and N

Reaction score
Well, i've already completed o levels, my maths papers were papers 1 and 2 at that time.
But Cambridge exams have the following trend: If one paper is easy, as you say, do expect that the coming papers will be quite challenging. so be prepared.
Best of luck guys! ^^
actually for me both paper 2 and 4 were easy