• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

<3 Awesome Maths Paper 2

Reaction score
Alhamduulillah DOne wiz it ! Was awesome paper @
Good!(y)

Remember how you were not so confident about it :p . Keep working out the papers (paper 1) to keep pace. ^^ If this paper was easy, prepare yourself for a more challenging one in paper 1. They always do that, especially for Additional Maths...

Best of luck to all of you. ;)

Reaction score
Good!(y)

Remember how you were not so confident about it :p . Keep working out the papers (paper 1) to keep pace. ^^ If this paper was easy, prepare yourself for a more challenging one in paper 1. They always do that, especially for Additional Maths...

Best of luck to all of you. ;)
u mean paper 4 thats the next one for igcse maths . hope its allso easy

Reaction score
u mean paper 4 thats the next one for igcse maths . hope its allso easy
Well, i've already completed o levels, my maths papers were papers 1 and 2 at that time.
But Cambridge exams have the following trend: If one paper is easy, as you say, do expect that the coming papers will be quite challenging. so be prepared.
Best of luck guys! ^^

Reaction score
Awww thanks! I just hope!
It was hard yes.. Plus I didnt have a proper maths teacher since my teacher just recently went away to India!
I hope your results also go good :) thanks for the support!
ur welcum! btw, if u still hv a prob in math, jst ask me. coz we hv da paper 4 da day after 2morrow, ryt?

Reaction score
I have problem in Rotational Symmetry :p
u find da order of rotational symmetry by usin a tracin paper(jst 2 help u 4 now, u cn do it usin ur mind wen u r used 2 it).
trace da pic on a tracin paper. rotate da tracin paper by keepin it on top of da original image. da number of tyms da pic on da tracin paper fits xactly on da original pic is da order of rotational symmetry. got it?