• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2058 and 2059 guess papers 2014!!!!

Reaction score
As in whatever is written about heavens and earth right?
Can we also mention Surah Alaq? As how a man was made?
i am not that good at islamiat.
but i suggest you to find surahs about laws of nature. about sun, moon, stars, earth, anything.
i dont know about Surah Alaq, but i guess Surah Zilzaal can be stated here. as it contains information about the last day. Earth will be shaken, and mountain will be flying like wool and, you know, such stuff.
what i have found till now is:
50: 6
to some extent, 96: 3-5
6: 101
41: 37
2: 22
17: 12
1: 2

Last edited:
Reaction score
but i suggest you to find surahs about laws of nature. about sun, moon, stars, earth, anything.
i dont know about Surah Alaq, but i guess Surah Zilzaal can be stated here. as it contains information about the last day. Earth will be shaken, and mountain will be flying like wool and, you know, such stuff.
6: 10
Thankyou! :)

Reaction score
6: 10
But I don't think 6:10 is relevant, I meant it's about the prophets and how they were ridiculed.