• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2014 students need History, Geography and Islamiat Topical Question Need help seniors

Reaction score
In XTREMEPAPER i THINK THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION IS ABOUT THE TOPICAL questionsfor these subjects. Please help then inshallahah God will help you:)

Reaction score
for geography buy the book ... stallion publishers talat rizvi topical geography pst papers....

Attachments

• 2058 Islamiyat Topical.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 2059 P1 History Topical WITH COMMENTS _ MARKING SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 38
Reaction score
Can anyone of you answer this question?
Why was the Kashmir issue a problem for Pakistan in 1947?

Reaction score
I think they have topical pastpapers available at stores for history and islamiat cos I bought them at universal last year , try tariq book house as well.

Reaction score
I have history Topical papers
Actually They are early but paper and question number of each topic is given on content page
I have Geography Solved Topical Papers...
And i also have some Islamiat Questions for practice.....

Reaction score
There were a lot of causes for the War of Independence

1. Greased Cartridges Incident - main reason
2. Religious factors
3. Introduction of Social reforms
4. Establishment of English as the official language
5. Doctrine of Lapse

I suppose the question you will be given will be a 14 marks analysis question. So just give an introduction at the first, then identify, describe and explain each cause in one whole paragraph. At last give an analysis, judgement or conclusion whatever you like, all are the same thing. In this evaluation you just have to explain why one particular reason was the main reason. In my opinion the Greased Cartridges Incident was the main one because it made so much resentment and opposition that the war was immediately triggered.