• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2014 Jan/Feb Session????

Reaction score
Hey ..wht about igcse edexcel?? Did they remove the jan session for that as well?? :(

Dunno about igcse edexcel...we are doing gce edexcel. So the jan session for that is cancelled..u can ask someone who is doing igcse edexcel maybe??...

Reaction score
Dunno about igcse edexcel...we are doing gce edexcel. So the jan session for that is cancelled..u can ask someone who is doing igcse edexcel maybe??...
No,actually what I meant was your school might be conducting olevels exams as well.i just wanted to confirm.whther there wil be any jan 2014 olevels igcse edexcel exams?

Reaction score
No,actually what I meant was your school might be conducting olevels exams as well.i just wanted to confirm.whther there wil be any jan 2014 olevels igcse edexcel exams?

No sorry...Our school conducts only gce edexcel along with CAE ( Cambridge Advanced English) exam..