• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2013 elections

who r u supporting in the elections 2013

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Vote rigging was done at massive scale! My father was forced to vote for MQM despite the fact that he wanted to vote for Dr. Arif (PTI).
PML (N) candidate was found to cheat as he inserted multiple ballot papers into the box, yet no action was done! Around 11 people were killed in karachi bomb blast, 2 died in a fight at a polling station and a police man slapping a fe-male voter, this is how free and fair elections are conducted? SHAME ON ECP, SHAME ON CARE TAKER GOVERNMENT!

Reaction score
IF PTI WINS I WILL ................... BE HAPPY.................NO GET CRAZY

Reaction score
Vote rigging was done at massive scale! My father was forced to vote for MQM despite the fact that he wanted to vote for Dr. Arif (PTI).
PML (N) candidate was found to cheat as he inserted multiple ballot papers into the box, yet no action was done! Around 11 people were killed in karachi bomb blast, 2 died in a fight at a polling station and a police man slapping a fe-male voter, this is how free and fair elections are conducted? SHAME ON ECP, SHAME ON CARE TAKER GOVERNMENT!
thts so unfair..........:unsure:
:(

Reaction score

no use of all the army people deployed, the ballot paper printing, the 'tasalies' of the free and fair elections, the peace thing, etc etc .... simply no use then if this is happening in Karachi. :( :( :unsure:

Reaction score
The problem is, i have seen here even pti candidates rigging
dont know why people r so excited in the worst elections ever in the history of pakistan

you know what if pti does that.......it's good because the corrupt ones are doing 'dhandli' freely and because of that pti is getting beaten so why should pti stay back..........so if that happens it's okay for me............besides this is our only chance to get fair politics....hope u understand

Reaction score
oye sun... y wud pti cheat in karachi? do they want their bodies in sacks?
a class fellow... she rigged khi ballots :mad:
how cool is that????
I'm not saying anyone has cheated, I only saw PML N candidate cheating while my father told me MQM was responsible for rigging Nazimabad polling office.

Reaction score
I don't agree with that, Tribune is basied towards PML N, they disapprove of PTI, always stating articles which show the negative side of PTI. I'm a regular reader of tribune.

never looked into it through this aspect :p ... will see next time :p

abit off-topic:
i mostly read tribune during my flights from one place to other .... otherwise the internet is here :p :D .... so you can say tribunes my airplane companion :p

Reaction score
I don't agree with that, Tribune is basied towards PML N, they disapprove of PTI, always stating articles which show the negative side of PTI. I'm a regular reader of tribune.
tribune is a very very dash ppr...
il convo u abt it sumtimes...
if i tell here that wud be off topic

Reaction score
```~~~~~~`````~~~~~~~ Allah mian Nawaz saab gandee trha lahore wali seat haar jaaein or cute anty jeet jaaein :eek: that wud be epic besti *.*