• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IGCSE january PAPERS

Reaction score
HI guys,
i have attached for you all papers of IGCSE edexcel which most of you all dont have
Accounting
Biology
English Language
Economics
Mathmatics
furtherly i also have for physics, bengali, and some other subjects because maximum i can attach 10 files so i wasnt able to attach all of them here, so if u want no problem tell me i'll create a new thread or else i'll attach here ....
can u suggest which past papers i should do for igcse ,i m giving exams on oct/nov 2012

Reaction score
no i dont hv dat subject which i attached i dont have other files of tht
2787161066.jpg

Reaction score
um i need da
HI guys,
i have attached for you all papers of IGCSE edexcel which most of you all dont have
Accounting
Biology
English Language
Economics
Mathmatics
furtherly i also have for physics, bengali, and some other subjects because maximum i can attach 10 files so i wasnt able to attach all of them here, so if u want no problem tell me i'll create a new thread or else i'll attach here ....
um .... i needed da pass paper for bengali ..........help pls..........

Reaction score
cie and edexcel past papers subjects can be bought from raedarabic.com for reasonable prices.