• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 English paper 2

Reaction score
You can shorten it, it's like taking notes basically.
oh and the more you write, the better.

Reaction score
so if we write the whole sentence we would be marked zero?????

nope...you can use the words from the passage..
its clearly stated that You Need Not Use Your Own Words...
check out any pps...own words are needed only in the summary ;)

Reaction score
Some are saying that u can write whole sentence and some of them are saying u would me marked as zero????still confusion...

asd

Reaction score
Some are saying that u can write whole sentence and some of them are saying u would me marked as zero????still confusion...
Listen, you write anything which is completely A TO Z copied from the passage you get zero ( verbatim lift ).
If you've made even slight changes they will award you the mark, though you have copied it, but not fully.

Reaction score
You get marks regardless of whether you shorten it or keep it as it is. Read the instructions.

Reaction score
Listen, you write anything which is completely A TO Z copied from the passage you get zero ( verbatim lift ).
If you've made even slight changes they will award you the mark, though you have copied it, but not fully.
the question stated ' u need not to use your own word'? o_O it just mean that we have to or we can copy directly from it?

asd

Reaction score
It means we have to copy the points, but not as it is, with slight changes..

Reaction score
In paper 3-- would marks be deducted if i wrote 3 extra lines in my narrative piece?