• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 business p1

Reaction score
I did the exam..
and NO it wasn't easy !! and the time wasnt enough !
in my opinion it was harder than the past papers, but maybe that was because i read the marking schemes, like i didnt solve them...
how come you didnt do it ? arent all centers supposed to be taking it at the same time?
oh and good luck, you'll NEED it ....
In conclusion, i failed and am repeating it next year .

Reaction score
I did the exam..
in my opinion it was harder than the past papers, but maybe that was because i read the marking schemes, like i didnt solve them...
how come you didnt do it ? arent all centers supposed to be taking it at the same time?
Was it 11 or 12 ???

Reaction score
I did the exam..

Can you please tell the topics. What questions ?! Please. :[

Reaction score
I did the exam..
what are the topics of the exam??

Reaction score
oh my good dont scare me -.- WERE ANY QUESTIONS REPEATED mind helping us a bit? got my exam in few hours is anyone GIVING VARIANT 11?

Reaction score
oh my good dont scare me -.- WERE ANY QUESTIONS REPEATED mind helping us a bit? got my exam in few hours is anyone GIVING VARIANT 11?

I Am ! :(
My paper will start in 3 hours and 30 Minutes ! What about you ?!

Reaction score
My exams start at 3pm as well.
There's really no reason to be worried. Even a non-business student can think of logical ways of answering questions.
You guys need to relax. The more worried you get, the more brain cells in your brain are damaged, hence, loss of memory.
Tips:
Revise the formula in the accounting chapter
Revise Marketing mix chapters
Methods of finance and government laws
And don't forget the forms of business organizations (sole trader etc.)

Shouldn't take more than an hour, so use your time wisely and pray. Allah's with us all the time.
Good luck insha'Allah :)

Reaction score
well said =]
My exams start at 3pm as well.
There's really no reason to be worried. Even a non-business student can think of logical ways of answering questions.
You guys need to relax. The more worried you get, the more brain cells in your brain are damaged, hence, loss of memory.
Tips:
Revise the formula in the accounting chapter
Revise Marketing mix chapters
Methods of finance and government laws
And don't forget the forms of business organizations (sole trader etc.)

Shouldn't take more than an hour, so use your time wisely and pray. Allah's with us all the time.
Good luck insha'Allah :)

Reaction score
I did the exam..
it was very simple