• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 may and nov papers...

Reaction score
Hey!
Could anyone send me some/all 2011/2012 (May/November) IB Past Papers & MarkSchemes for SL Chemistry, SL Biology? I would really appreciate any help.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Thanks very much in advance.

Reaction score
Hey!
Could anyone send me some/all 2011/2012 (May/November) IB Past Papers & MarkSchemes for SL Chemistry, SL Biology? I would really appreciate any help.
i have them... but i can only give them to you if you can offer me the spanish initio ab for 2012. i can send you one paper to show you i am right. send it to [email protected]

Reaction score
Hey!
i have them... but i can only give them to you if you can offer me the spanish initio ab for 2012. i can send you one paper to show you i am right. send it to [email protected]

Reaction score
hi guys can you please send me the papers for Math SL, Chem SL, Bio SL, Economics HL 2011 or 2012 please!!!!!!!!!! i really need to have them and cant find them anywhere... if anyone sends them i would be so happy. Please email me to [email protected]