• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 biology AS

Reaction score
looking at the mark scheme i feel like havent wrote even half the points given there........and i said it was easy!!! how can it be?? what do you guys think???

Reaction score
sadman said:
looking at the mark scheme i feel like havent wrote even half the points given there........and i said it was easy!!! how can it be?? what do you guys think???
i didnt give it but i can say thats y half of the candidates say that their paper went good so they want a recheck!
and some of them are even kind enough to tell other candidates that rechecking does not affect their grades!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Reaction score
i got A by 83 anyway i dont to gov it for rechecking......but it makes me feel i dont know anythinga bout AS level and yeah actuallly recheckng dsont help

Reaction score
sadman said:
i got A by 83 anyway i dont to gov it for rechecking......but it makes me feel i dont know anythinga bout AS level and yeah actuallly recheckng dsont help
if u've got an A ,what more do u need??