• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2010 october statistics results, and recheck

Reaction score
hey!
ppl plz shre ur stats results of O levels here

and plz help me!!
i got A*s in environmental management n human bio,
but A surprising D in Stats. please tell me how to get it rechecked asap.???cuz my ppaer wasnt that bad,

ppl im good in maths n my ppr 1 wasn good but papr 2 was great..so it cant be a D!! plz tell me need to get it rechecked asapp. I appeared from school and not privately..

Reaction score
British Council had not Uploaded the forms of rechecking for this Oct/Nov 2011 session :)
Soon they would upload on the below Site :)

http://www.britishcouncil.org/pakistan-exams-gce-forms.htm

keep Checking the Above Site for the form for rechecking :)

And secondly , i would advice you to Download Stats papers along with the marking scheme and see the marking scheme to check whether your Answers in the paper were correct or not :)
that would help you a lot :)

Reaction score
well...i got an A* in stats as well as commerce.......stats was a difficult one ...i thnk so it was marked on %tile

Reaction score
First Of all Saud , Shahnam and Chem_master , Why are you Telling your grades Over Here !
you are supposed to Help Hajra on this thread Not to make anyone jealous Over here !
indirectly you might harm others feeling !
if you want to tell you result then Post in the below thread !

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4479

secondly , Hajra

http://www.britishcouncil.pk/pakistan-e ... r-form.pdf
British council had Uploaded the Form for EAR(inquiry About Result)
please Check the Above Link ^^ and read the instructions Very carefully :)

lastly i would advice you to Download Marking scheme of stat's Paper from the download section of xtremepapers, papers are uploaded now and see whether really was your paper of Oct/Nov 2010 enough good for A grade or Not :)

Reaction score
@ Uzair,
hey dude, no offense to anyone but Hajra herself had asked to share the results! If you can read the first line. and as for the second part help her; that you have already done so thanks alot dude!

Reaction score
Yes !
it Seem's to be missing i Will contact the Admin and Soon it Would be Uploaded :)