• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

19 days and iam asked to finish my Business syllabuls and MY ICT theory IAM SO DEAD ! HELP PLSSSS

Reaction score
19 days till the exams and i still didnt finish my ICT theory nor Business studies syllabuls so iam pretty much dead and iam going to get F so that means disappointing my parents OH MY GOD WHY DIDNT I STUDY FROM THE FIRST OF THE YEAR HELP ME GOD!!

ktc

Reaction score
Wow O__o

For Business;

Try and spend a maximum of these 4 days on it, starting from today.

Grab hold of the ‘IGCSE business studies; Karen Borrington & Peter Stimpson’, textbook. Or any good business textbook, for that matter.

You need to study the basic chapters like;

Purpose of Business activity (wants/needs/objectives/stakeholders)

Types of business activity (types of economies/business size)

Forms of business organization (public/private sector/private/public ltd. companies)

Usually, in the case of paper 1, important lessons include:

All the functions of the Human research department;
Recruitment/training/Motivation (monetary & non monetary terms)/motivational factors
Communication
Economies of scale
Multinationals/location of industries
Different methods of production

As for Paper 2:

Ratio analysis
Marketing
Market research
Marketing mix elements: Price; product; place; promotion
Organizational structure
Government policies
Source of finance

Study the definitions of terms like Market size/share/fixed cost/variable cost/etc.

Past papers are very very important! Do at least the last five years for p1 & p2.

Stay away from the computer/TV/cell phone/PSP/whatever distracts you. Lock yourself up in your room with nothing but your business books (and of course some food and water) for now.

Then when you’re done, start with ICT :/

May Allah have mercy on your soul.

Reaction score
Hey WHAT IF I TOLD U THAT MY TEACHER IS GOING TO EXAMINE US IN ICT THEORY DO I START WITH ICT FIRST OR BUSINESS ? PLS REPLY