• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

100 percent scholarship

Reaction score
Assalam Alekum ...

Friends It Would Be Very Kind Of You If You Can Sort Out My Problem ... :)

I Wanted To Know Which University Offers 100 % Scholarship ...
Nd Is It OKAY If We Apply After The Result OF A2 .... :)

I Wanna Pursue My Studies In Chemical Engineering ... :)
Please Let Me Know About Renowned Universities ...

Thank You ... :)

Era

Reaction score
Assalam Alekum ...

Friends It Would Be Very Kind Of You If You Can Sort Out My Problem ... :)

I Wanted To Know Which University Offers 100 % Scholarship ...
Nd Is It OKAY If We Apply After The Result OF A2 .... :)

I Wanna Pursue My Studies In Chemical Engineering ... :)
Please Let Me Know About Renowned Universities ...

Thank You ... :)

universities in pakistan?

Reaction score
University of Cambridge
University of Melbourne
Australian National University

The IVY League Universities also provide scholarships but their financial aid awards are also very attractive.

I Am A Private Candidate And Want To Pursue My Studies In Chemical Engineering ...
What Are The Requirements For Ivy Leagues .. ?
And The Univiersities You Mentioned For 100 % Scholarship ... ? :)

Reaction score
I Am A Private Candidate And Want To Pursue My Studies In Chemical Engineering ...
What Are The Requirements For Ivy Leagues .. ?
And The Univiersities You Mentioned For 100 % Scholarship ... ? :)
Pleas chec each uni website as they have different awards for international students. Do chck Carleton University as it also has attractive awards.

Reaction score
You need to be aware of the fatc that ivy leagues have very low admission rates, around 10-11%, and getting a scholarship there is even more difficult.
Most universities abroad will not give you a partial scholarship and those which give 100% are highly competitive and unless you are an extra ordinarily brilliant student, you will have quite some problems. I would suggest you to apply abroad but do apply in Pakistan as well as a backup plan.
and yes you should apply in A2

Reaction score
You need to be aware of the fatc that ivy leagues have very low admission rates, around 10-11%, and getting a scholarship there is even more difficult.
Most universities abroad will not give you a partial scholarship and those which give 100% are highly competitive and unless you are an extra ordinarily brilliant student, you will have quite some problems. I would suggest you to apply abroad but do apply in Pakistan as well as a backup plan.
and yes you should apply in A2

Your information about scholarships is completely wrong.

All Ivy League universities offer Financial Aids, not scholarships. To apply for the Aid, the student must :
  • demonstrate financial need or exceptional academic performance
  • have secured a spot in the university.
And Ivy league admission rates vary from 5.01-12.5%, the lowest being Stanford, though technically it is not an official part of the Ivy League.
Most universities abroad only award partial scholarships for undergraduate degrees, with full scholarships coming into play during your postgraduate degree.
These partial scholarships may cover your tuition fee or half of your annual fees or both. Some universities offer scholarships ranging from full to partial, like the University of Florida's AICE scholarship program for students who have achieved the AICE diploma with 12 credits or more, with a minimum of 2 credits per group.

Reaction score

All Ivy League universities offer Financial Aids, not scholarships. To apply for the Aid, the student must :
And Ivy league admission rates vary from 5.01-12.5%, the lowest being Stanford, though technically it is not an official part of the Ivy League.
Most universities abroad only award partial scholarships for undergraduate degrees, with full scholarships coming into play during your postgraduate degree.
These partial scholarships may cover your tuition fee or half of your annual fees or both. Some universities offer scholarships ranging from full to partial, like the University of Florida's AICE scholarship program for students who have achieved the AICE diploma with 12 credits or more, with a minimum of 2 credits per group.
what is the best you could get in an ivy? and how tough is to get that?
any success stories will be appreciated :)
thanks

Reaction score
what is the best you could get in an ivy? and how tough is to get that?
any success stories will be appreciated :)
thanks
I'm sorry, I don't understand your first question :(
Ivy Leagues normally check everything about you, ranging from your academic performance in the SAT and in high school, to your credentials, your hobbies, what sports you play, but above all, they look for the commitment to your subject. They don't look for exceptionally outstanding students to fill their seats, they want students who can make a difference to the community at large.
As for how tough, I know of a lot of people who got into Harvard, MIT and the University of Pennsylvania with a GPA of 2.5-4.5 and a SAT score of 1560-2250.
As I said before, they look for the commitment, credentials and academics to a certain extent.
I won't show you success stories, because I personally despise them, because while they don't say it, they basically broadcast the same message over and over again:
"If you're not like this guy, then you have no chance at the Ivies". They just show people with a 90% average, with lots of hobbies and volunteering credentials.
The message only demotivates candidates and provides completely wrong information.
One great university would be MIT, though it is technically not an Ivy, but it is Ivy level, and has one of the best and the most fairly administered admission processes of all time. They never set a specific standard for any candidates, and often look beyond academics.

That being said, this does not necessarily mean that the Ivies are the best. In fact, there are just as many great universities which are on par with the Ivies.

Reaction score

That is what I said, sorry for not knowing the exact numbers but the admission rates are roughly around 10% . Qualifying for 100% scholarship/financial aid ( I dont see much difference because , as you said "exceptional academic performance" is required) is a little hard
And you can not deny the fact that only very good students get proper scholarships in the US and even then most are only partial, full scholarships are very competitive for foreign students. A person should know himself if he can stand between a dozen more great students, I'm not trying to discourage anyone or say you shouldn't apply.
I don't see how my info is completely wrong
And to be honest, a person should always have a backup plan, most school don't say this, but I've seen many brilliant kids having to waste a year because of applying abroad only
Try your best, but think realistically

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't understand your first question :(
Ivy Leagues normally check everything about you, ranging from your academic performance in the SAT and in high school, to your credentials, your hobbies, what sports you play, but above all, they look for the commitment to your subject. They don't look for exceptionally outstanding students to fill their seats, they want students who can make a difference to the community at large.
As for how tough, I know of a lot of people who got into Harvard, MIT and the University of Pennsylvania with a GPA of 2.5-4.5 and a SAT score of 1560-2250.
As I said before, they look for the commitment, credentials and academics to a certain extent.
I won't show you success stories, because I personally despise them, because while they don't say it, they basically broadcast the same message over and over again:
"If you're not like this guy, then you have no chance at the Ivies". They just show people with a 90% average, with lots of hobbies and volunteering credentials.
The message only demotivates candidates and provides completely wrong information.
One great university would be MIT, though it is technically not an Ivy, but it is Ivy level, and has one of the best and the most fairly administered admission processes of all time. They never set a specific standard for any candidates, and often look beyond academics.

That being said, this does not necessarily mean that the Ivies are the best. In fact, there are just as many great universities which are on par with the Ivies.
thanks for your time :)
I was just asking what should I aim for to have a decent chance to enter one
I know this is pretty flexible
but the question remains, how much good?
and then the second was that say you were the best how much would you still have to pay?

thanks again

Reaction score
thanks for your time :)
I was just asking what should I aim for to have a decent chance to enter one
I know this is pretty flexible
but the question remains, how much good?
and then the second was that say you were the best how much would you still have to pay?

thanks again
Aim for the best you can be :)
As for the payment, that is something only the admissions office can tell you, not me :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is what I said, sorry for not knowing the exact numbers but the admission rates are roughly around 10% . Qualifying for 100% scholarship/financial aid ( I dont see much difference because , as you said "exceptional academic performance" is required) is a little hard
And you can not deny the fact that only very good students get proper scholarships in the US and even then most are only partial, full scholarships are very competitive for foreign students. A person should know himself if he can stand between a dozen more great students, I'm not trying to discourage anyone or say you shouldn't apply.
I don't see how my info is completely wrong
And to be honest, a person should always have a backup plan, most school don't say this, but I've seen many brilliant kids having to waste a year because of applying abroad only
Try your best, but think realistically

I agree with your last statement and the back-up plan part :)
However, I said financial need or exceptional academic performance, though the latter pretty much guarantees it for you.
As for the "good students", this is true for a few universities in the south of US, but not for the Ivies or Florida (as far as I'm aware).
I totally agree with you man :)

Last edited: