• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

10, thing you should never say about yourself.

Reaction score
When I was a freshman in high school, and struggling to find my way, someone anonymously slipped a note into my locker one afternoon. It said, “Don’t let them get inside your head. You’re not boring, nerdy or weird. You’re complex, creative and far too intelligent for their small words. And for the record, you are also infinitely more attractive than you give yourself credit for.”
Simply amazing piece of work and thoughts preceding this...(Y)
Thanks,I needed this.

Reaction score
Do you mind if I quoted some of the things you said and posted it on FB/Twitter?

Reaction score
This was a very inspirational and thought-provoking post...
Jazakallah khair, brother, for sharing it with us...

Reaction score

Thank you for the tag brother sakaria john and sharing this genuinely fantastic and uplifting post. Reading it up to the last word was absolutely refreshing and worth it! I guess it relates to pretty much every person on Earth, regardless of which phase of life they're in. All these 10 things are just negative self-thoughts that stop us from showing our full potential or natural caliber and well, these shouldn't own our lives. Life's too short to spend at war with ourselves. Everything will fall into place eventually... until then, we must learn what we can, pray timely, smile often, live for the moments and know it's all worthwhile.

Reaction score
Thank you for the tag brother sakaria john and sharing this genuinely fantastic and uplifting post. Reading it up to the last word was absolutely refreshing and worth it! I guess it relates to pretty much every person on Earth, regardless of which phase of life they're in. All these 10 things are just negative self-thoughts that stop us from showing our full potential or natural caliber and well, these shouldn't own our lives. Life's too short to spend at war with ourselves. Everything will fall into place eventually... until then, we must learn what we can, pray timely, smile often, live for the moments and know it's all worthwhile.
we'll all appreciate for your contribution, encouragement and your support too. hence, you're most welcome sister.