• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

10 days without any exam !!

Reaction score
MEEEE
We should like REALLY prepare for Chemistry, there is EVERY chance they will surprise us with a paper like physics

Reaction score
even i am having 10 days holiday :D
I dont knw y all papers with variant 1 are tougher than variant 2 :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
My final exam is Biology Paper 12, on the 10th of June.

Got a longer holiday. :D

Reaction score
The problem is when I have such a long break, I relax too much and take things too easy.

Reaction score
arlery said:
The problem is when I have such a long break, I relax too much and take things too easy.

me tooooooooooo this is the ONLY problem , we only work when we r pressurized lol :D

Reaction score
True. I work best when pressurized. Ironic as it may seem though.

Reaction score
i am soooooo waiting for june 10..its my only motivation
and i luv that i am having those awesome 10 days off..yay finally sleep and have fun for 10 days..then after june 10..partyyyyy :D :D :D

Reaction score
yeah...10 days are awesome/...but i would have been great if they didnt give TEN days off...then we 'ld be over with the exams earlier.. >.<

OH well...atleast we get to sleep well now :)

Reaction score
lucky you people i still have 5 exams to go :shock:
and accounting is just so unpredictable

Reaction score
it sucks 10 days of holiday for me and then after i have 6 more exams my friends on the other hand have 2 more!

Reaction score
unfortunately I am not lucky as you guys I have arabic exams after 2 days then I have sociology exams :( :( :(

Reaction score
lol sociology sucks, anyway im just happy cuz i get to play more PLaystaion during these 10 days and especially because the Champoions Leauge Final is Today. (BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).

Reaction score
CAN ANY 1 UPLOAD ANY CHEMISTRY NOTES WHICH IS ATLEAST VERY USEFUL, I MEAN VERRRRRRYYYYYYYYY USEFUL. CZ I DNT WANNA SUCK IN CHEMISTRY LIKE THE F*****ING PHYSICS PAPER. IM DOING VARIANT 1.

BTW IT GOT 10 DAYS HOLIDAY AND IM NT GOING TO TKE IT LIGHTLY. SO STUDY PEOPLE AND GET A GUD SLEEP!!!
ALL THE BEST!!

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i am soooooo waiting for june 10..its my only motivation
and i luv that i am having those awesome 10 days off..yay finally sleep and have fun for 10 days..then after june 10..partyyyyy :D :D :D

hahah yea me too 10 june is my last bio paper. Then Full time fun !! =)