• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Maths paper 4 EXTENDED !!!!!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
karthik said:
Math_angel said:
Aameen...
hey math ange i had a big hedache after doing the paper pls tell me an idea to become normal again!!! pls
r u giving any other exam...just try to relax and think that if this has not been done as u exxpected...pray and aslk Allah for help...go offer 2 nafl raka'ah and pray...u will surely get a feeling of relaxation...and then leave the rest to Allah...believe me whatever happens..happens for a reason...u try to concentrate in other subjects and aim to do better in them.....have faith in Allah...my prayers for u...and for everyone.....GOOD LUCK!! :)
Thankss a lot buddy ... however i am not a Muslim but wen u said Allah i took it as god ...... tks a lot after sleeping i feel a bit better :mrgreen:

Reaction score
vardaan371 said:
hey karthik,

why did you have a bad paper >?
I dint have bad paper i just had a normal paper ... because of the sequnce questions!!!

Reaction score
Yeah...sequences was actually simultaneous in disguise lol
it was 28, -5, 23 for the last question

Reaction score
How were we supposed to know that! Ate away all my time for rechecking. Anyhow I did get the correct answer!