• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Maths paper 4 EXTENDED !!!!!

Reaction score
HI GUYS .. welcome back again ...... here we can discuss about maths p4 2010 ... but remember the discussion should start only after 24 hrs of writing the exam ....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Whata hurry :p lolz.....exams tomorrow..and then u shud start only after 24 hours....still 2 more days.....b4 giving u r eager for discussion :p :? :)

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Whata hurry :p lolz.....exams tomorrow..and then u shud start only after 24 hours....still 2 more days.....b4 giving u r eager for discussion :p :? :)
actually i am freaked out if students will not comment here and somewhere else .. lol

Reaction score
onmeher, silly mistakes are always there. so becoming a wrold topper is no guarantee

Reaction score
hmm.. it was good alhamdulillah! anyways, lets pray we get the best of results.. aameen!

Cheers! XD!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
karthik said:
Math_angel said:
Aameen...
hey math ange i had a big hedache after doing the paper pls tell me an idea to become normal again!!! pls
r u giving any other exam...just try to relax and think that if this has not been done as u exxpected...pray and aslk Allah for help...go offer 2 nafl raka'ah and pray...u will surely get a feeling of relaxation...and then leave the rest to Allah...believe me whatever happens..happens for a reason...u try to concentrate in other subjects and aim to do better in them.....have faith in Allah...my prayers for u...and for everyone.....GOOD LUCK!! :)