• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0580 Maths paper 2 Extended disscussion!!!!

Reaction score
Pls disscuss the paper only after 24 hrs Btw
For me the paper was easy how about you guys?

Reaction score
its not 24hrs yet o_O

i skipped indices, make the subject, lowest question from matrices :( i did horrible!

Reaction score
switch said:
That exam was dead easy . I did zone 1 paper 2 extended

The paper for zones are almost the same... my paper was also the same EASY AS A PIE CAKE ;)

Reaction score
mimmi said:
its not 24hrs yet o_O

i skipped indices, make the subject, lowest question from matrices :( i did horrible!

OMG u should nt skip the question on any reason ... and y couldnt u do the indices question ... did u not know it or was it diffcult?

Reaction score
jazzangel16 said:
karthik said:
@jazzangel ..... how the the paper dude

Dude! It was the easiest.. I'm in love with those questions.. but yeah that also mean that Danger is ahead ;)

Nope teachers (experinced teachers) say p4 will always be easy and this time the paper was easy to overconfident student and make him do careless mistakes ,.... so watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I thought the paper was quite easy too!

But guys, is there such a thing as that, the topics not present in Paper 2 will be in Paper 4?

Reaction score
PeterG said:
I thought the paper was quite easy too!

But guys, is there such a thing as that, the topics not present in Paper 2 will be in Paper 4?
Yes definitely the question not present in paper 2 will be touched in paper 4 .... even if it can just be as simple as a simultaneous equation>....... :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Transformations and function ...i suppose will surely be there...but similarity i dont think but again it's just my own guess...and moreover i havent seen paper2