• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 orals 2013

Reaction score
Is there anyone kind enough to help me and tell me the topics . Pls i really need them and most probably i'll be having it tomorrow .

Reaction score
is that in dubai?? well im in al ain... good luck for ur orals just dont stress and be confident and dont stop talking and ull do great! do share if it was easy ok!!

Reaction score
iam in saudi... but haven't received the date.. :/ they said in april... is it possible lyk that? Plz do share after ur done..

Reaction score
My Orals are postponded to Tuesday but i managed to get the topics from my friends who go for tuitions ,here they are :
Bullying
Teenage Problems
Relationships
Community
Gifts
Medical World
Leaving College Or School ( not sure either college or school )
Knowledge
Leadership
Air Travel
Thank u so muuuccccccch

Reaction score
CORRECTION**
Bullying ,Teenage problems & Relationships aren't there , its actually travel journalism , Theme parks & Gender roles in the modern society
re
Thanks. Are u sure? Can you post the sub-topics?

Reaction score
CORRECTION**
Bullying ,Teenage problems & Relationships aren't there , its actually travel journalism , Theme parks & Gender roles in the modern society
hey r u sure? hw did u get to knw abt the correction?? these r the only topics or anything left??

Reaction score
Plz can u tell the points for the topics
It would be really helpfull
Thanku soo much