• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 ESL Listening tracks: (1990 - 2013)

Reaction score
can any one tell me how to get results for igcse before the result date..........

Reaction score
can anyone give me tips on how to do better in listening? i get in the 80's for reading and the writing papers but i always get 60 or less in listening. i need help!! :/

Reaction score
thanks 4 the listening tracks but it will be very helpful if you give me a link to english second language marking scheme also......

Reaction score
Hi and assalamoalaikum!! :)

Just wanted to share these listening tracks with you. Many of you would be looking for them.

Click here!

This website contains all tracks from 1990 to 2011, and are available for download as well!

Hope this helps.

Remember me in your prayers!

Regards,
mathy. ;)

hey, umm actually i want there papers too :) please provide ASAP if you can :)

Reaction score
Do u hve frech second lang old (1990 onws) listening tracks and question papers.???
Thnx in advance,
--Prathmesh Thakkar..

Reaction score
Hi and assalamoalaikum!! :)

Just wanted to share these listening tracks with you. Many of you would be looking for them.

Click here!

<Try this, http://hebafathi.com/home-1.html , the first link is not working at the moment.>

This website contains all tracks from 1990 to 2011, and are available for download as well!

Hope this helps.

Remember me in your prayers!

Regards,
mathy. ;)
I can not download them. Or even play it :/
Can you send me the mp3's of 2011 ?