• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

✔--Physics P2: Post your doubts here --✔

Reaction score
I created this thread especially for the preparation of Physics Paper 2 for this Oct_Nov season. So anyone having any sort of problem in Paper 2 of Physics please do post it here. I or someone else will surely help you out. So let's get started.:) (y)

Reaction score
Hi) to what number of significant figures should we give answers?
For example, if I get 11.25, the answer in marking scheme - 11.3, is it OK?
and do you write solutions in details?
Thanks =)

Reaction score
to calculate uncertainty do we do this: least count/ original value multiply by 100 or do we divide the least count?

Reaction score
to calculate uncertainty do we do this: least count/ original value multiply by 100 or do we divide the least count?
This is percentage uncertainithy u are calculatin for Uncertanity we use
Uncertainity in value=Value x Absolute error

Reaction score
Hey guys I have not staarted past papers i have done it before In may june session and scored A c if i start past papers from tmmorow will i be able to score an A?

Reaction score
Hi) to what number of significant figures should we give answers?
For example, if I get 11.25, the answer in marking scheme - 11.3, is it OK?
and do you write solutions in details?
Thanks =)
You have to write the answers in correct figures according to the Marking Schemes otherwise you will lose the accuracy marks. For the s.f look at the d.f part in the former CIE endorsed Physics book. I guess s.f part is mentioned over there clearly.

Reaction score
Hey guys I have not staarted past papers i have done it before In may june session and scored A c if i start past papers from tmmorow will i be able to score an A?

Have you worked all the past papers before ?

Reaction score
You have to write the answers in correct figures according to the Marking Schemes otherwise you will lose the accuracy marks. For the s.f look at the d.f part in the former CIE endorsed Physics book. I guess s.f part is mentioned over there clearly.
So, even if I have a more accurate answer, I can still lose accuracy marks?
Concerning the book, if it is possible, could you please share somehow these rules regarding s.f. ?
Thanks)

Reaction score
can someone help me with the graph 1(b) and the rest of question 1 please

Attachments

• 9702_s12_qp_22.pdf
    253.1 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score