• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

Reaction score
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "If the son of Adam (the human being) had two valleys of money, he would wish for a third, for nothing can fill the belly of Adam's son except dust, and Allah forgives him who repents to Him."
Anyone knows what the dust refers to?

Reaction score
You know, dust isn't... what do we say? :p ... solid. You fill your belly with clay and you feel somethingness. You fill your belly with mud and you feel somethingness. You fill your belly with dust and the dust doesn't settle in so you don't feel any weight inside. You'll always want more to make it bulksome, and even after you get more... well, brownian motion :p

Idk. that's just how interpret it <.<

Reaction score
You know, dust isn't... what do we say? :p ... solid. You fill your belly with clay and you feel somethingness. You fill your belly with mud and you feel somethingness. You fill your belly with dust and the dust doesn't settle in so you don't feel any weight inside. You'll always want more to make it bulksome, and even after you get more... well, brownian motion :p

Idk. that's just how interpret it <.<
thts wht it means

tht dust is nthing so even if u give tht they wnt be satisfied

Reaction score
Actually I think it means nothing satisfies a human being except the dust of his grave. All our lives we'll keep striving for one thing after another. Until we die... Once we die we make no more movements.
Once the grave is dug up and the dead body is placed inside it our body decays... Our stomach has been filled with dust of our grave... We ask for no more because we have been "satisfied"...
Or that's how I understood it :)

Reaction score
Actually I think it means nothing satisfies a human being except the dust of his grave. All our lives we'll keep striving for one thing after another. Until we die... Once we die we make no more movements.
Once the grave is dug up and the dead body is placed inside it our body decays... Our stomach has been filled with dust of our grave... We ask for no more because we have been "satisfied"...
Or that's how I understood it :)
ya thats wat i meant it literally doesnt mean dust filling the belly
this is how a_wiserME!! n ruby_fern explained

awesomaholic101 u remember this??