• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~♦ тнᴇ αят ᴏƒ ɢяᴏᴏмɪɴɢ уᴏυя ѕᴏυʟѕ ♦~*~*

R

rockincrew

Re: *~*~♦ тнє αят ᴏƒ ʛяᴏᴏмiɴʛ уᴏυя ѕᴏυℓѕ ♦~*~*

Listening to music is haram......

But yet lotz of muslim hear music..and not that only BUT alwayz mention that ''music is my life, how to live without music'' ....

Music is a sinful fun....and just have another look on FUN....it is the best way to mislead ppl ,,,Why? bcuz ppl enjoy it.....Why do they enjoy? it weakens their heart....and wen ur heart is weaken..it will let u do other sins easily....in other wordz music is one of the doorz for sin making.....

Unfortunatily we cant or it is extremely difficult to prevent us listening to music......Why? Is there any tv advertisement without music...is there and tv show without music in begining , between and end of it...is it easy to find a musicless ring tone, alarm...wen u open ur computer, u first hear the welcome music...if we dont want to hear music we have to lose many thingz needed...but atleast we can prevent listening to songz adding them to music list, having headphone on ur head all day.......

U shud notice even if u rnt a ''music addict'' that if u hear music ur legs start clapping wid de ground....why? Cuz music invade u and hv a control over ur brain....

Dont be slave of music ...let the music be ur slave......

R

rockincrew

Another issue killing me.....

Is the disrespect toward the name of our Lord ,,Allah...

Many many many ppl ryt A in Allah wid small letter.....

Plz u have to respect Allah' name wenever written......

Wat hardship u hv i u press Shift and a....to make A.....nothing....so plz all those who hv dont it or going to do it once......Dont eva think of it.....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

If you are reading my words please do NOT pass the opportunity of reading this (trust me!):
Yaser Birjas | The Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah
as the article says:
There are tons of reasons why you wouldn’t want to pass up this opportunity. Do you know which one? The first ten days of Dhu’l-Ḥijjah.
... There are two chances in life: the one which you have already missed and the one which you don’t want to miss....(read more)

and:
[youtube]aC4ZKK18vzs[/youtube]

R

rockincrew

Azaan..........

A Reminder!! This is something we tend to ignore on our daily basis.

The Holy Prophet ( SalahAllahu Alehi Wasalam) sed, stop doing everything during the Azaan , even reading Quran ( and repeat the azaan with the muazin ) The person who talkz during the azaan....will not be able to say Kalimat_al_Shahada on his/her death bed.

i am not sure bout it at all i got it as a msg and they sed to share i believed that it was a true hadith...but looking around i dint really find PLZ i am sorry this is wrong........it is not at all confirmed that this is word of Prophet.....

THankz badrobot14 for making me notice this big mistake........

Reaction score

lol, at azaan many people are listening music through headphones so they are not able to hear the azaan and you say TALKING only makes us unable to say Kalimat_al_Shahada on death bed, actually as for me i didnt know talking will prevent me to say Kalimat_al_Shahada on my death bed, but thanks for info :)

R

rockincrew

Ur welcome..dont forget that if u r talking during azaan it meanz u r not repeating with mouzin and thus u dont say the Shahada....(which is twice every azaan and thus they r repeated ten time) this train ur tongue with Shahada...and if u dont train ur tongue wen ur strong how do u expect urself saying it on death bed......

And as i mentioned in a post above music is the door for sin making....

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

rockincrew said:
Azaan..........

The Holy Prophet ( SalahAllahu Alehi Wasalam) sed, stop doing everything during the Azaan , even reading Quran ( and repeat the azaan with the muazin ) The person who talkz during the azaan....will not be able to say Kalimat_al_Shahada on his/her death bed.

can you provide refrence for that quote..? because the only thing related to that matter I know of is it's sunnah to repeat words of adhan but about talking during adhan:

Maalik narrated in al-Muwatta’ (1/103) from Ibn Shihaab that Tha’labah ibn Abi Maalik al-Qurazi told him: At the time of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab they would pray on Friday until ‘Umar came out. When ‘Umar came out and sat on the minbar and the muezzin gave the adhaan, Tha’labah said: We would sit and talk, then when the muezzins fell silent and ‘Umar stood up to deliver the khutbah, we would listen attentively and none of us would speak.

Ibn Shihaab said: When the imam comes out, prayer should stop, and when he speaks, speaking should stop.

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Tamaam al-Minnah (340):

This report indicates that it is not obligatory to repeat the words of the muezzin, because what was done at the time of ‘Umar was that people spoke during the adhaan, and ‘Umar did not say anything about that. I have often been asked about the evidence that repeating the words of the adhaan is not obligatory, and I have replied in this manner. End quote.

from here
I don't know.. my knowledge is very limited. May Allah guide us to truth. Ameen.

R

rockincrew

i cant open the link u posted....

Reaction score

Beautiful Verses from the Holy Qur'an
‎"He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms, To Him belong the Best Names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise." (59:24)

Reaction score

rockincrew said:

But yet lotz of muslim hear music..and not that only BUT alwayz mention that ''music is my life, how to live without music'' ....

Music is a sinful fun....and just have another look on FUN....it is the best way to mislead ppl ,,,Why? bcuz ppl enjoy it.....Why do they enjoy? it weakens their heart....and wen ur heart is weaken..it will let u do other sins easily....in other wordz music is one of the doorz for sin making.....

Unfortunatily we cant or it is extremely difficult to prevent us listening to music......Why? Is there any tv advertisement without music...is there and tv show without music in begining , between and end of it...is it easy to find a musicless ring tone, alarm...wen u open ur computer, u first hear the welcome music...if we dont want to hear music we have to lose many thingz needed...but atleast we can prevent listening to songz adding them to music list, having headphone on ur head all day.......

U shud notice even if u rnt a ''music addict'' that if u hear music ur legs start clapping wid de ground....why? Cuz music invade u and hv a control over ur brain....

Someone told me that listening to the Accapela versions of songs is not haram because no musical device is used. But I'm still confused. :S

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

arlery said:
rockincrew said:

Music is a sinful fun....

Someone told me that listening to the Accapela versions of songs is not haram because no musical device is used. But I'm still confused. :S

A gift for you brother:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlqeLjm5qs

[youtube]RBlqeLjm5qs[/youtube]

or a longer detailed explaination(pretty entertaining):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthlUOYkI7M

my own observation is that the closer you are to quran the more you start disliking music in genral.. personal experience.. plz do see these vids..

R

rockincrew

rockincrew said:
Azaan..........

i am not sure bout it at all i got it as a msg and they sed to share i believed that it was a true hadith...but looking around i dint really find PLZ i am sorry this is wrong........it is not at all confirmed that this is word of Prophet.....

THankz badrobot14 for making me notice this big mistake........

Reaction score

Whenever you are distressed, worried or confused, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say: Oh Allah; I love You! I know its your plan, and I put my complete trust in you. You are with me always, and I will succeed because I have supplicated to you. Please protect me and bless me. Ameen :)

Reaction score

^Ameen :)

Reaction score

Alright ! SO i don't know whether this fits here or not but there ain't any other place for queries as such so i had to ask it here ! :) Is it rightful to use PBUH with Isa ( a.s) ?? Because what i think is, it ain't appropriate but i'd seen a muslim preacher tweeting this ~Isa (Jesus) PBUH !

Reaction score

^umm i hv nvr heard of that :unknown: cz Isa (as) is one of our prophets ,we muslims dnt say jesus...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
Whenever you are distressed, worried or confused, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say: Oh Allah; I love You! I know its your plan, and I put my complete trust in you. You are with me always, and I will succeed because I have supplicated to you. Please protect me and bless me. Ameen :)

Assalamoalaikum!!

JazakAllah Khair!

MashaAllah...a very beautiful dua...

Aameen!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Ghalya001 said:
Alright ! SO i don't know whether this fits here or not but there ain't any other place for queries as such so i had to ask it here ! :) Is it rightful to use PBUH with Isa ( a.s) ?? Because what i think is, it ain't appropriate but i'd seen a muslim preacher tweeting this ~Isa (Jesus) PBUH !

Alaihis Salam as far as I know means "on him be peace"
Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam means "blessings and peace of Allah be upon him"..
hope this helps.