• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

those who will give pakistan's engineering uni's entry test in 2013

did this thread help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
the selection criteria is decided in the same way as the grade aggregate is decided for O'level and A'Level exams
if u have still have any queries ask me here or inbox me
how many students do they select nationwide in GIKI ? approx ? and out of total of approx how many applicants ?

and whats the time duration for the complete paper?

Reaction score
Ok, What If you get accepted in a University, And you fail to get grades in Alevels. 50% equivilance bhi na bane. DO they like, reject you?

Reaction score
I think 800-1200 people, but em nt confirm
I think its 2 hour

Approximately 7000 students appear foe GIKI entry test. around 400 get admission but maximum number of seats are 500. I was selected last year. Lowest merit in our batch was 1642. It was the lowst in GIKI's history

Reaction score
Approximately 7000 students appear foe GIKI entry test. around 400 get admission but maximum number of seats are 500. I was selected last year. Lowest merit in our batch was 1642. It was the lowst in GIKI's history
thank you soo much for this :)

Reaction score
How can you be so sure about GIKI giving out admissions to students who are within 2000's merit? My merit is 1672 and i had my first prefference for mechanical engineering and then second as electrical and so on... What are my chances of getting admission? as i am on waiting list right now.

Reaction score
How can you be so sure about GIKI giving out admissions to students who are within 2000's merit? My merit is 1672 and i had my first prefference for mechanical engineering and then second as electrical and so on... What are my chances of getting admission? as i am on waiting list right now.

no chances of electrical or mechanical. u might get into engineering sciences

Reaction score
my friend had her merit in 2000's, she got in after 2 waiting lists.. I dnt remember which program.
but the merits change every year, I cant say anything with confidence here
I think u will get in

Reaction score
My friend got 115 in the net entry test with 800 in matric and 457 in fsc part 1. He expects almost 900 in the final fsc result which we all are sure he will get ( in matric he had an operation just weeks before exams therefore had gotten less result ) do you think he will get admission in nust?? Reply plz

Reaction score
Where is NED and GIKI?
What is uni??
Does SAT 1 Complete course is in LCAT like critical reading,writing and maths? or Somethings are skipped?
How to prep for LCAT ?
:(

Reaction score
Yar i am so confused, my merit was 1672 at GIKI so i am on waiting list. Nust ka result release nai hua hai and FAST mein i have been selected for BE electrical engineering. FAST(KARACHI) has asked me to deposit 98000Rs into their bank by 25th of July. I dont have much time to decide where to go. What should i do

Reaction score
my friend had her merit in 2000's, she got in after 2 waiting lists.. I dnt remember which program.
but the merits change every year, I cant say anything with confidence here
I think u will get in
you got accepted by lums.. so what were ur grades?