• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggest me an extra subject!

Reaction score
Hi people, pls suggest me some easy extra subject, I'm a science student and looking for an extra subject with good credits?

Reaction score
If you don't feel like studying something brand new F.Maths is the way to go.

Reaction score
I guess you should consider subjects that donot require prior learnings and understandings,such as economics (highly practical and realistic) psychology (not offered in o levels,only in A lvls) or even further maths if you are ready for the whole A levels maths in AS.

Reaction score
Hi people, pls suggest me some easy extra subject, I'm a science student and looking for an extra subject with good credits?
I'll suggest you to go with economics , it's super easy if you understand all the topics well :)

Reaction score
Are you in O' level or A' level?
I would suggest you take Accounting. It is an easy subject and does not require bookish study at all. If you understand the concepts well, which you can easily understand from class lectures, you can easily score an A* in O' level accounts and atleast an A in A' level accounting as well.

Reaction score
I'm in olevels. How much time does preparation of accounts require and does it have good credits?
Are you in O' level or A' level?
I would suggest you take Accounting. It is an easy subject and does not require bookish study at all. If you understand the concepts well, which you can easily understand from class lectures, you can easily score an A* in O' level accounts and atleast an A in A' level accounting as well.

Reaction score
I'm in olevels. How much time does preparation of accounts require and does it have good credits?

It would be recommended that you take the complete 9-10 month course preparation if you aim to score an A* or atleast an A grade. Over this period, the details can be taught to the student and they can fully understand the core concepts. For e.g. the double entry system is the most basic concept in accounting and if learnt properly, the whole subject becomes easy and over this period, it can be revised if the student has issues in later topics.However, you can still pass with a C or D grade if you wish to appear this November, but that too would need much concentration. Yes it is a full credit subject.