• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent ! Help needed !

Reaction score
I have just completed my own level my first problem is the college which I am gonna choose .It must have the best faculty with rare tuition monopoly! Secondly I plan to give the following subjects in a level PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS AND FURTHER MATHS should I take any more because I plan to enter in the ivy league or oxbridge plz give guidance because I am from multan. I'll do my a level in lahore.i heard quite a few names like lgs jt and BDC so plz help !!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your subject combination is fine.
Further maths is a double credit subject, and tough for most people.
If you want you can take Economics or another subject, but only if you think you can handle it. If not, then stick to 4.

Reaction score
Well I want to do engineering later in university but I heard that taking history or stuff like that improves your overall profile

Reaction score
I need a detailed response regarding teachers scholarships etc. Kindly inform others to help me if you can

Teachers are best at both schools.
100% Scholarship at LGS JT is at 60 points. (A* = 10 points, A = 5 points)
75% at 50 points.
50% at 40 points.

Reaction score
Are you from lgsjt and further more is there something like first come first served when scholarships are concerned

Reaction score
Are you from lgsjt and further more is there something like first come first served when scholarships are concerned

Yes, and I think the admissions have already started and things are getting finalized now.
You should contact their office. Call them.

Reaction score
My dad called them and they told something about the registration form.Is it in fact the admission form? Further more it's like we will be leaving for lahore the next week after eid and tell me if there are some charges for registration

Reaction score
Yes, and I think the admissions have already started and things are getting finalized now.
You should contact their office. Call them.
Hi today I submitted the form and they were saying that they will call me on the first week of August but still I have a few concerns
1 what is the usual strength of A 1
2 My prospectus num was like 437 so will they consider me for scholarship
3 are the num of scholarships limited