• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I'll let you know if I want em. But for now i'll be solving these PastPapers so i may require help with em :3
Alright.
You can post your doubts in the A level Forum.I'll try to help where I can,other wise the other members will surely help out.
Best of Luck!

Reaction score
IGCSE 2016 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.facebook.com/IGCSE2016
This is gonna lead u to ur A*
it offers:
1.Books
2.ALL Past Papers
3.Revision notes
4.Revision Checklists
PLUS
5.Some extra resources with similar IG questions like Edexcel and O level
6.Power points interaction Slides
7.Quick Revision
8.CLASSIFIED (TOPICAL) Past Papers
9.Specimen Papers
10.Listening Tracks(For English-510)
11.Supporting Files (For ICT-417)
12.All past papers websites
13.Tables with all question of classified topics
14.ALL UPDATES FOR NEW SYLLABUS
.....and more
Please like and share :)
www.facebook.com/IGCSE2016

Reaction score
View attachment 58847

can someone pls explain why the ans is C... TIA :)

The balls P and Q didnt attract each other which means they had the same charges. As P is Negative thus Q will also be negative. As for R it is attracted to ball Q. Ball Q being negative will only attract positive or a neutral ball. As the choices don't state any choice about it being neutral, positive will be the choice.

Reaction score
The balls P and Q didnt attract each other which means they had the same charges. As P is Negative thus Q will also be negative. As for R it is attracted to ball Q. Ball Q being negative will only attract positive or a neutral ball. As the choices don't state any choice about it being neutral, positive will be the choice.

thank you!

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the topic of inheritance
biology.
How to ace this topic??
1:Using the F1 plants from the last question, self pollinate these pea plants (i.e. use the alleles of the F1 as the parents). Set out the cross and state the ratio of tall to dwarf plants.

Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the topic of inheritance
biology.
How to ace this topic??
1:Using the F1 plants from the last question, self pollinate these pea plants (i.e. use the alleles of the F1 as the parents). Set out the cross and state the ratio of tall to dwarf plants.
Umm... can you post the whole the question plz ?