• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics and Biology Unit 3B Notes?

Reaction score
The Physics and Biology unit 3B exams are just around the corner, I would appreciate it if anyone could post notes or any reference websites for these exams in this thread.
Also, does the Jan 2009 paper for these units exist? I tried to search for them but I couldn't find anything on the net...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Nope, Jan 2009 papers for these units don't exist, they began examining on Unit 3b from June 2009.
These might help for Physics, although they're for the actual practical exam, you can use them to guide your notes, it's long, but definitely worth going over. I'm using it to make notes for myself, to read over before entering the exam, I'll post that once I finish them.

Attachments

• 6PH03-AS-Physics-TSM-version-2-updated-March-2012.pdf
    760.9 KB · Views: 128
Reaction score
Nope, Jan 2009 papers for these units don't exist, they began examining on Unit 3b from June 2009.
These might help for Physics, although they're for the actual practical exam, you can use them to guide your notes, it's long, but definitely worth going over. I'm using it to make notes for myself, to read over before entering the exam, I'll post that once I finish them.
Thank you so much! This is actually a really helpful document :)
Please let me know when you post those notes! Thanks once again (Y)

Reaction score
Thank you so very much! You've done an amazing job with the notes :D
Thank you so much for all the help :)

Reaction score
After seeing how good your notes were, I'm pretty sure you'd do well. Don't worry :)
Good luck :D
Thanks, that means a lot to me! I did alright, a couple of new things popped up, and i wanted graphs to come up since they're pretty easy, but they didnt :( how did you do?

Reaction score
Thanks, that means a lot to me! I did alright, a couple of new things popped up, and i wanted graphs to come up since they're pretty easy, but they didnt :( how did you do?
I haven't given the exam yet :/
I have my exam in tomorrow morning
Was it really bad?

Reaction score
tomorrow morning? how's that possible, everyone's already done it and people are already discussing the answers

Reaction score
I was talking about the physics exam...
I'm guessing you were talking about the chemistry exam, nevermind :p

Reaction score
GMT, so I'm like 4 hours behind you. It was alright, messed up on the last question :( Rest was fairly okay I guess, what about you? Which other exams are you taking?
My time zone's GMT+4
What about yours?
btw, how was physics?

Reaction score
GMT, so I'm like 4 hours behind you. It was alright, messed up on the last question :( Rest was fairly okay I guess, what about you? Which other exams are you taking?
Oh okay
Same, I got my answer no where near the Plank's constant :/
Maths S1 and C2 and
Physics, chem, bio unit 2's left x_x

Reaction score
same here :( and i know where i went wrong, i'm an idiot! i got 6.30 x 10^24 or something
Aren't you doing C1? I'm doing C1, S1, C2, Physics, Chemistry and Businesss

Reaction score
same here :( and i know where i went wrong, i'm an idiot! i got 6.30 x 10^24 or something
Aren't you doing C1? I'm doing C1, S1, C2, Physics, Chemistry and Businesss
I got like some value ^-28 :/
It was supposed to be to the power of -34 though :(
I gave C1 and the unit 1's for the sciences in january
You don't take bio?