• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum,
1. Is this the right time management for history?:
4 marks =4 min
3 marks= 3 min
5 marks= 4 min
7 marks= 8 min
10 marks=10 min
14 marks=15min

2. How much recommended time should be given to Quran and Hadith passages and for 10 and 4 marks of each question of islamiat?
Quick response need urgently! Thank u

Last edited:
Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum,
1. Is this the right time management for history?:
4 marks =4 min
3 marks= 3 min
5 marks= 4 min
7 marks= 8 min
10 marks=10 min
14 marks=15min

2. How much recommended time should be given to Quran and Hadith passages and for 10 and 4 marks of each question of islamiat?
Quick response need urgently! Thank u
For passages both 15 minutes and for 10 and 4 marks both 25 minutes

Reaction score
Awesome you really stunned me as the candidates who appear privately have more pressure as they do everything themself like no teacher and you nailed it literally I am also dying for the same grade anyways can private candidates only check their results online or the regular candidates also can :D(y):)
Alhamdulillah for whatever grade I got, although sickness overcame me and it remained throughout the exams, I don’t regret any of time that has passed …now I am looking forward to achieving more and better

Anyways…No, I didn’t give the exams privately and as for the help I received plenty of it from by brothers, friends and teachers

All candidates can check their grades online, not a problem

Reaction score
Do you have any tips for pak.std paper 2 like it is difficult:D
So for geography start with reading the syllabus content, they have precisely mentioned every thing you need to know for the exam. For each point search for the detail in the book or if you think something is missing then look for more info on the net
Read the whole book thoroughly( learning the names of all the places, animals or industries and roads you need to know) and do attempt ALL the 6 marks box ques. All the topics are equally important, I believe it is difficult in a sense that its syllabus is just too much and there is a lot of variation in the topics
Coming to the past papers, you just need marking schemes for preparation, just learn all the points they give…usually the ques are repeated. Do not waste your time learning from the red spot book, the ans they present us with are usually long and vague. The ms will provide you with just enough information you need
Also, learn the basic definitions and terms in each chapter, and the practice a few graph questions where you must know how to read and/or describe the graph, recheck the values and make sure you’ve put in the units( no units , then no matter how accurately your reading was, you will a whole mark)
At times we panic when they ask for straightforward points, parts asking reasons or causes, so for such ques all you need to do is think deeply and come up with the best possible points
At last when deciding which ques to attempt for this, just see which ques, has the easiest 6 mark ques and for which you have plenty of strong arguments for and against the topic
Then give exactly 25 mins to each ques

Hope you do good and never lose your positive spirit!

Reaction score
can anyone tell which book follow in islamiat writing figures of war or age of companions ...as some books provide slightly different information..

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah for whatever grade I got, although sickness overcame me and it remained throughout the exams, I don’t regret any of time that has passed …now I am looking forward to achieving more and better

Anyways…No, I didn’t give the exams privately and as for the help I received plenty of it from by brothers, friends and teachers

All candidates can check their grades online, not a problem
Thanks

Reaction score
Hey! Need advice from an A* student. If i use Farkhanda noor Muhammad, yasmin malik and dr. Iftikhar's book for islamiat in my olevels is that enough for an A* ( content wise) . Would b grateful for ur advice. :)

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum,
I want to ask an important question of o level geography 2059/ 2
what is the answer pattern of to what extent command word ! ( even if any marks are given relating to it)

Reaction score
Assalam O Aleykum!!!
what should be the length of answers in O level Islamiat?
I would be grateful if any one could tell me!!!

Reaction score
In the endorsed by Cambridge book for History "The History and Culture of Pakistan", there is a factually incorrect detail i.e. the book claims that Najam Sethi was arrested by Nawaz Sharif in 1997, whereas all sources in the net say he was arrested in 1999. Which should I follow? Which does the CIE follow? Thanks

Reaction score
In the endorsed by Cambridge book for History "The History and Culture of Pakistan", there is a factually incorrect detail i.e. the book claims that Najam Sethi was arrested by Nawaz Sharif in 1997, whereas all sources in the net say he was arrested in 1999. Which should I follow? Which does the CIE follow? Thanks
He was arrested in 1997. As told by my father.

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Alchemist you nailed it man.You got it spot on.But no matter how many points you put you should be careful about the time you have its very important.After all time is your enemy. :D
ive completed my syllabus 2 times of history but i cant seem to rememeber somethings when i start to do a paper, help!!! exams are starting in 6 days!!!