• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Help please?
Q Why was India successful in the 1965 and 1971 wars against Pakistan?
Why did Pakistan leave SEATO in 1972

Reaction score
Help please?
Q Why was India successful in the 1965 and 1971 wars against Pakistan?
Why did Pakistan leave SEATO in 1972
In 1965 war Pakistan was ill equipped nd its army was weak. on other hand India arrmy was well equipped since they had many factories nd had large army that was unmatchable with pak. Furthermore Pakistan was relying on assets from USA nd when war occured, usa put simply embargo on both India nd Pakistan. Due to lack of assets nd weak strategy pakistan was unsuccessful i war of 195.
in 1971 war India had support of many countries due to which they became more strong. they had support of USSR who's army was vvery strong on other hand Pakistan didnt recieve support from any of his allies countries nd so was weak infront of joint army of India assisted by Ussr and mukti bahini, as a result due to less support pak loss in war of 1971

Reaction score
Thankyou so much :) May ALLAH bless you . Well, i have done almost all questionsof my history according to the marking scheme, but there are some left. Can you please tell me why did jinnah produce his 14 points? i hv well xplained 2 reasons but i hav difficulty in the third one soo.... and congress rule 14 marks? coz its too short :/
You too bro ;)
You haven't uploaded any files!!!

I am so sorry I did not check the files after uploading them. By the way, Candy girl and Smiling star why didn't u tell me that folder was empty? I have attached the files now..

Attachments

• DSCN2057.JPG
    DSCN2057.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2058.JPG
    DSCN2058.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2059.JPG
    DSCN2059.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2060.JPG
    DSCN2060.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2061.JPG
    DSCN2061.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2062.JPG
    DSCN2062.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2063.JPG
    DSCN2063.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2064.JPG
    DSCN2064.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN2065.JPG
    DSCN2065.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2066.JPG
    DSCN2066.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Section - 1
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/df2r9a7cua7ll//Historyy

Section - 2 - 7 Marks (by Sir Asim)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e36r24a6xf40gf1/Section-2-_7_Marks_QA.rar
Plea
Section - 2 - Random Q/A
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8hh4vei5uvvaw//Random

Sorry I cannot upload notes of whole section -2 as I have to take their pics and upload them but if you tell me the specific topic, I will. Please don't forget to pray for my exams. Thanks!

GOd Bless you...!!! THese 7 marks question are great :D BTW can you plz give SEction 1 and 3 7 marks...

Reaction score
GOd Bless you...!!! THese 7 marks question are great :D BTW can you plz give SEction 1 and 3 7 marks...
Section 1 notes are complete (except reformers).. All Reasons/Points are fully explained u can easily adjust them into 7 or 14 Marks
Sorry whole section 3 is not possible as I have to take pics and upload them which will take a lot of time.So tell me the specific topic, I'll try

Zia-ul-Haq
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gdg902bvhp0bb//Zia-ul-Haq

I have attached some notes of Ayub Khan

Attachments

• DSCN2032.JPG
    DSCN2032.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN2033.JPG
    DSCN2033.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN2034.JPG
    DSCN2034.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN2035.JPG
    DSCN2035.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2036.JPG
    DSCN2036.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN2037.JPG
    DSCN2037.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Does anyone have guess paper of Sir Khurram Hussain & Junaid Akthar? If yes, kindly please upload it here. Thank you ;)
Hope Everyone gets good grades ^.^

Reaction score
Can any one tell me about how reliable are the guesses by Sir Iftikhar? Plz plz must reply cause' I'm just focusing on them right now and nothing else...... and someone plz tell me which topics are more important in sec 3... and pray for me... just 6 days left and my heart is in a dungeon now.....!!!!

Reaction score
Can any one tell me about how reliable are the guesses by Sir Iftikhar? Plz plz must reply cause' I'm just focusing on them right now and nothing else...... and someone plz tell me which topics are more important in sec 3... and pray for me... just 6 days left and my heart is in a dungeon now.....!!!!
Sir iftikhar guesses are just guesses and so you should not totaly rely on them. you should go through topics in those guesses thoroughly but you should also go through whole syllabus.
The syllabus is changed so we dont know that what the topics are important. They can put any question in section 1 which will be compulsory so do it according to syllabus

Reaction score
Sir iftikhar guesses are just guesses and so you should not totaly rely on them. you should go through topics in those guesses thoroughly but you should also go through whole syllabus.
The syllabus is changed so we dont know that what the topics are important. They can put any question in section 1 which will be compulsory so do it according to syllabus
At least he's an experienced person and even 75% paper is assured to conform with these guesses so why not to rely on these guesses...... Sec 3 is most important I know and I've prepared it well but still doubtful about what will be the compulsory questions ???

Reaction score
AOA!
I have a question which is something like:
Q- How successful has Pakistan govt been in Islamisation? (14)
It would be good to know its successes and failures ... Thanx in advance!:)