• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
O Level Complete Notes of Pakistan Studies (History)

RS 1000 ONLY .........

by Sir Junaid Akhtar in excellent Condition (No Gography - Only History Notes)

http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Used by me i got straight A* in History paper... Fullfills all requirements of Pakistan Studies syllabus and ideal to prepare for the actual O Level exam!

http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Discounted Price just Rs 1000 ! so plz hurry !!!!

If anyone need them please email on my Hotmail Account and hurry to avail this wonderful offer

HURRY : RS 1000 ONLY.....

Contact me On my XPC Profile

OLX AD :http://karachi.olx.com.pk/o-level-pakistan-studies-history-notes-of-junaid-akhtar-new-iid-583361097

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shoaib.s.khan.73

Email ID : [email protected]

y are u selling them? Dont u receive inspiration from people posting free notes here on this website?

Reaction score
sorry but its my right to sell something that i don't need and i am doing it at a very discounted price .. :)
u call selling the notes of a sir u have got for free, of only 1 subject for 1000 Rs a discounted price!
it is also ur right, that as a Muslim, u dont inflame prices of things that dont actually deserve that price, and that u also help others even if it brings some loss for u

Reaction score
u call selling the notes of a sir u have got for free, of only 1 subject for 1000 Rs a discounted price!
it is also ur right, that as a Muslim, u dont inflame prices of things that dont actually deserve that price, and that u also help others even if it brings some loss for u
if you wanna do some kinda social service than go ahead coz i'm not intrested and by the way go to any centre and ask about the price of notes.. they are approx 3000-3500 rs and still you call that my price is not a discounted price..... its a disgrace

Reaction score
if you wanna do some kinda social service than go ahead coz i'm not intrested and by the way go to any centre and ask about the price of notes.. they are approx 3000-3500 rs and still you call that my price is not a discounted price..... its a disgrace
beta ache sirs 3500 me poora tuition deta hai aur ap notes ki bat karreho :p:LOL:

Reaction score
i seems to me that you don't live in this world... and people like you are so fond of getting everything for free that now your requirements have been costless...think before you speak and i you don't wanna buy my notes and go to hell and let me help other students who cannot afford to buy the notes on high prices.

Reaction score
i seems to me that you don't live in this world... and people like you are so fond of getting everything for free that now your requirements have been costless...think before you speak and i you don't wanna buy my notes and go to hell and let me help other students who cannot afford to buy the notes on high prices.
I only advised u to give them for free, so that more people cud get it from u and u cud get more Sawab
people like are chayawahe so nobody will buy them from u
there are no notes on high prices, but only dumb people like u sell them.
btw. u are not helping people but merely exploiting them

Reaction score
now shut it.....iam not exploiting anyone.... i am just selling useful notes on a discounted price and in my point of view i am doing the right thing. i bought the notes of rs 2500 and now i am selling them for just 1000 rs... people like you have become fond of getting every thing for free and in my way you are the real one who exploit people.

Reaction score
now shut it.....iam not exploiting anyone.... i am just selling useful notes on a discounted price and in my point of view i am doing the right thing. i bought the notes of rs 2500 and now i am selling them for just 1000 rs... people like you have become fond of getting every thing for free and in my way you are the real one who exploit people.
senseless use of words

Reaction score
i
me wow
i am appalled by ur stupidity, selling History notes u have got for free for 1000 Rs. and then calling it a discounted price
k go sell ur notes, however, do inform me if anyone buys it :LOL::p
i said it before that i didn't bought the notes for free and i paid the price for that.. and if you call me a stupid than my friend look into the mirror yourself

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me out..?
the Question says..
Why were there attempts to revive islam in the sub continent during the 18 and early 19 century? (7)
the Answer I think right is..

· Muslims had become ignorant of Islamic teachings
· Muslims had steadily declined and the mughal empire had disintegrated
· Muslims were facing the tyranny of different non muslim rulers
· Muslims had become divided into sects and there was no unity among them
As a result, there was need for the revival of islam and there were many attempts for it .

and the Marking key says...

SWU believed that Muslims were ignorant about Islam and the teachings of the
Holy Quran. Therefore an emphasis on Quranic teachings would not only
improve their knowledge but produce a feeling of solidarity. He also believed that
Muslims’ knowledge of Islam was difficult to gain and so he felt that by translating
the Holy Quran into Persian would enable more people read it. SASB wanted a
jihad (Holy War) to restore the Muslim faith. The Punjab was under Sikh rule and
the Punjabi Muslims found it difficult to practise their religion and were humiliated
by the Sikhs. HSU wanted to spread Islam through the Faraizi Movement which
insisted that Muslims should perform their faraiz (religious obligations). This
alarmed the Hindu landlords who were unhappy with the Muslim practices.

the difference is that, I dont think that the reformers are to be mentioned in the answer as the Question only asks about WHY WERE THERE ATTEMPTS TO REVIVE ISLAM?..

I am not saying that the Marking Key is wrong.. I am just not satisfied with it..
THE question is of Nov 2007 Q1b.

Can anyone please guide me....