• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need 2014 english second language oral topics along with the tips

Reaction score
be careful DON'T!!! speak about the speaking topic you had with the examiner in the examination center since they are watching you after the exam and if you spoke to anyone else about your speaking topic and what happened you will get a message or a call saying ur disqualified, since its an attempt of cheating be CAREFUL!!!!

Reaction score
be careful DON'T!!! speak about the speaking topic you had with the examiner in the examination center since they are watching you after the exam and if you spoke to anyone else about your speaking topic and what happened you will get a message or a call saying ur disqualified, since its an attempt of cheating be CAREFUL!!!!
do they e mail or something?
just curious to kno

Reaction score
AS SALAM O ALAIKUM!!
HI!!
GUYS CAN SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME THE PROMPTS FOR

Fitness

Fund raising

Pollution
THANK YOU!!

Reaction score
Such a appropriate joke.
Dude you pissed me off what else was I supposed to say~
Btw what do you expect from a comment like that :/
shoaib672002

Last edited:
Reaction score
AS SALAM O ALAIKUM!!
HI!!

Fitness
AS SALAM O ALAIKUM!!
HI!!

Fitness
what do u think of fitnes
why is fitness important
disadvantages
do u prefer exercising early in the morning or at night
what do young think of fitness

Fund Raising
why fund rasing is important
  • have u done fund rasing before
  • how will u do fund raising
  • modern society fund raising is important

Pollution
THANK YOU!!

Fund raising

Pollution
THANK YOU!!

Reaction score
Dont worry about pollution its a very common topic so many essays are written on this,look upto to some pollution essays,collect info on it and your done.You can say things on your own even and if there are question answers itll be no problem,the points would be easy :)

Reaction score
Dont worry about pollution its a very common topic so many essays are written on this,look upto to some pollution essays,collect info on it and your done.You can say things on your own even and if there are question answers itll be no problem,the points would be easy :)
thx a lot!!