• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need 2014 english second language oral topics along with the tips

Reaction score
Can u tell me how much minutes do we need to speak? as my exam is day after tomorrow and I am really terrified.. :(
you need to speak for 6 minutes at least. Don't worry you will take longer trust me.two minutes for each point will give you 8 minutes .I sometimes speak about a point that i know for more than two minutes so i can take less time speaking about another which i don't know about.
My teacher told me that if you got stuck the examiner will push you by asking about something general.
BTW my exam is tomorrow wish me luck.

Reaction score
me too i use to practise speaking with my teacher for only 6 min
and btw he used to be an examiner in my city
i think your teacher is mine he is the examiner in my city and he told me the same.

Reaction score
some tips which might help u
1. keep smiling
2. the examiner would check ur confidence so nt at any point lose it
3. the examiner would for sure argue wth u over somethng , dat would b 4 checkng ur confidence so dont hesitate to argue
4. last bt nt da least try to impress the examiner to ur most
hope these help :p:rolleyes::)
Thanks so much that will help

nor

Reaction score
you need to speak for 6 minutes at least. Don't worry you will take longer trust me.two minutes for each point will give you 8 minutes .I sometimes speak about a point that i know for more than two minutes so i can take less time speaking about another which i don't know about.
My teacher told me that if you got stuck the examiner will push you by asking about something general.
Same words were given to me
GOOD luck btw:)

Reaction score

Thanks and BEST OF LUCK... my exam is also tomorrow.. :D

Reaction score
hey here is all what i've collected till now with ur help of course;):D
Wish i could help after i get my exam tomorrow but i'll be the last to be examined :(

Attachments

• topics.docx
    18.4 KB · Views: 72