• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
Hey there
Q Did Haji Shariat Ullah contribute more to the spread of Islam than anyone else in the sub-
continent before 1850? Explain your answer. [14] (N2011/P1/2c)

Duee to HSU faraizi movement the hindu influence on Bengal Muslims was minimized.
So in the long run bengal emerged as a seat of muslim nationalism as well as apoint of resistance against British rule.
Also b4 1850 Shah walliullah was another reformer who actully laid the ideas of the revival of islam so he was yhe pioneer the first to identify and explian the cause of muslim decline and he tried to find remedies to counteract them

Q Did Shah Wali Ullah contribute more to the spread of Islam than anyone else in the subcontinent
before 1850? Explain your answer. [14] (N2009/P1/2c)
In the redspot past papers for this question it says that the faraizi movement was confined to bengal so swu was the most important
In the first question the redspot past papers have sided with hsu

So please help me
Does Cambridge accept any of the answers qith propper explanation or can they present arguments against our answer
Because of the reasons i said above it is quite a dilemma yo decide brtween the too reformers

I hope you do understand what i am trying to say
Thankyou

Reaction score
Anyone has solved past papers for Pakistan stud history section except redspot
Pleaee do tell me
You may find these answers useful. I wrote these answer while I was in O Levels.

http://www.gceguide.com/resources/n...ome-selected-questions-pakistan-studies-2059/

^Some answers might be quite long, as I tried to include every possible reason, but in paper you can shorten the answers by just writing the major points and skipping the less important.

I'll post more in a few days.

Reaction score
Hey there
Q Did Haji Shariat Ullah contribute more to the spread of Islam than anyone else in the sub-
continent before 1850? Explain your answer. [14] (N2011/P1/2c)

Duee to HSU faraizi movement the hindu influence on Bengal Muslims was minimized.
So in the long run bengal emerged as a seat of muslim nationalism as well as apoint of resistance against British rule.
Also b4 1850 Shah walliullah was another reformer who actully laid the ideas of the revival of islam so he was yhe pioneer the first to identify and explian the cause of muslim decline and he tried to find remedies to counteract them

Q Did Shah Wali Ullah contribute more to the spread of Islam than anyone else in the subcontinent
before 1850? Explain your answer. [14] (N2009/P1/2c)
In the redspot past papers for this question it says that the faraizi movement was confined to bengal so swu was the most important
In the first question the redspot past papers have sided with hsu

So please help me
Does Cambridge accept any of the answers qith propper explanation or can they present arguments against our answer
Because of the reasons i said above it is quite a dilemma yo decide brtween the too reformers

I hope you do understand what i am trying to say
Thankyou
You can side with any reformer, it's up to you. When I answered this question, I sided with Syed Ahmad Barelvi as his efforts were more practical than the other two.

Reaction score
How can you just sid3e with ANYONE cant theexaminer like argue against this or something. ???..
No the examiner can't! You're to prove your point with strong reasoning. After all every one has his own point of view.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Isn't Pak. St boring? :$
I swear extremely very boring
I read the whole page and i realize i didnt grasp a thing reading absentmindedly you know
I dont understand why it id even compulsory snd section 3 is the boringest i hope thats a word
Back when it was not compulsory ppl were so lucky but i guess my luck is just jinxed

Reaction score
I swear extremely very boring
I read the whole page and i realize i didnt grasp a thing reading absentmindedly you know
I dont understand why it id even compulsory snd section 3 is the boringest i hope thats a word
Back when it was not compulsory ppl were so lucky but i guess my luck is just jinxed
I know the feeling.. I've been through this in 8th & 9th grade.. but luckily being an overseas pakistani, I'm exempted from this & Islamiyat although I did take only Islamiyat recently in Nov session cuz I was not sure about whether the Unis' in pak would accept me. And now that I got to know about this thing I won't give Pak. St, which I was suppose to take in Nov 2016 session.