• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2016: Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and Urdu-B

Reaction score
Guys i have given Pak St., Urdu and Islamiyat in May/June 2015. I got 2 Bs and 1A* in Islamiyat.

I am going for resit for Pak St. and Urdu.

Btw i can give you some tips.

Pak St.: Do memorise the Ratta Notes. Find them in xtremepapers, They are very important. Do all 3 sections for History. Firs they will seem to be very difficult but they are easy. Real problem is Geography. I got B because i did not pay enough attention towards Geography, My history paper was like 100% right. Geography is just like Islamiyat, there is specific writing style which you can learn by seeing Marking Schemes.

Urdu: Just dont take it lightly or you will get B easily. Write on essay daily. I did not study Urdu a bit thats by B.

Islamiyat: Specific writing pattern. Learn from marking scheme. If you dont follow the pattern just like my friends who were better than me get C.

Overall just dont think there is much time. 9 months are really less. I got B because i worked hard in my last month. Just don't freak out and have confident in yourself.

AND REMEMBER
Olevels Importance>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alevels Importance

Olevels grades matter alot thats why i am repeating.

You must get atleast 5As.

Reaction score
Guys i have given Pak St., Urdu and Islamiyat in May/June 2015. I got 2 Bs and 1A* in Islamiyat.

Pak St.: Do memorise the Ratta Notes. Find them in xtremepapers, They are very important. Do all 3 sections for History. Firs they will seem to be very difficult but they are easy. Real problem is Geography. I got B because i did not pay enough attention towards Geography, My history paper was like 100% right. Geography is just like Islamiyat, there is specific writing style which you can learn by seeing Marking Schemes.

Urdu: Just dont take it lightly or you will get B easily. Write on essay daily. I did not study Urdu a bit thats by B.

Islamiyat: Specific writing pattern. Learn from marking scheme. If you dont follow the pattern just like my friends who were better than me get C.

Overall just dont think there is much time. 9 months are really less. I got B because i worked hard in my last month. Just don't freak out and have confident in yourself.

AND REMEMBER

What are the ratta notes you are talking about

Reaction score

AND REMEMBER

Do you have Khurram Hussain notes you are talking about

Reaction score
Are these notes on Secondary and Tertiary Industry good?

Attachments

• Secondary and Tertiary Industry.docx
    25.3 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
how are you preparing for urdu paper .it is getting the freak out of me and i think it will kill my A* streak
Practising.... P2 i am not bothered abt..., P1 is the main... Prac mazmoon etter report speech and dialogue......Do the same for translation

Reaction score
Has anybody got the sample papers of Islamiyat, Pak Studies and Urdu, checked by Cambridge??