• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Question Papers + Marking Schemes + Examiner Reports + Grade Thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Reaction score
I want to resit because I'm not happy with how my exam went, i was unlucky enough to have a poem and a character i wasnt prepared for come out in the paper, so I want to sit a different variant this month to rectify it.

I sat IGCSE English Literature 0486 papers 43 and 53, and apparently Dover Beach came out in songs of ourselves, my weakest poem, and nick carraway came out in the great gatsby, who was a character i didnt prepare for properly, with barely any quotes remembered for him

Im not happy because i studied all the other poems so adequately that if any other poem came out as passage, i would have probably aced it, plus for the great gatsby, if any other character came out, i would have done really well
im just completely irate and unhappy with my luck so i desperately want to sit papers 41, 51 or 42,52 this month. i dont want to sit it next june, because songs of ourselves anthology is changing and then i would have to learn a brand new set of poems.

yes, sitting june 2013 is possible, but its just inconvenient and also hinders my AS studies.

is there any way you can help me sort things out? i can give you my contact details if you can help me.

thank you

JJJ

Reaction score
How is it not possible to sit a different variant? The papers havent been released, so theres no cheating, its just like another external

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

I hope everyone is happy with the results!

You can get the question papers from (Click HERE), search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/

If any of the file is missing, let me know. It will be uploaded on mediafire, links given below. Do mention the subject code!

Update : Examiner reports are available now! (September 14, 2012)

For marking schemes, examiner reports, gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team
Thankx...=)

Status
Not open for further replies.