• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat - May/June 2015

Reaction score
Aoa everyone !!
Post your islamiyat doubts here !! I will be posting the guess papers tomorrow !!

Reaction score
In ''Stages that led to compilation of 6 Authentic Hadith Books'' what should we write? I mean I did not find the m.s for this question. Which book should I consult for this question?? Thanks

Reaction score
write about activities of the compilers like they visited such and such places and what conditions they set up for authenticity of ahadith..the latter is more important i guess.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In ''Stages that led to compilation of 6 Authentic Hadith Books'' what should we write? I mean I did not find the m.s for this question. Which book should I consult for this question?? Thanks
You should write about how they checked the matn and isnad of hadiths. Moreover, you could mention that companions of the Prophet (s) were the first who narrated hadiths from Prophet (s) and taught them to their students known as Taba'een. Taba'een then taught hadiths to their students called Taba' Taba'een. You could mention the point that the compilers of Hadiths travelled thousands of miles and went to far off places to gather Hadiths that were in circulation. Imam Bukhari selected about 6000 Hadiths from over 100k Hadiths.

Reaction score
First of all u should talk about 2nd era of coompilation in Which Umar bin abdul Aziz give order for compilation of Quran the compilers at that time collect ahadis and didnt took care foor checking its authenticity furthermore there were also a report of fabricated hadis circulation, nd when the time 3rd era that was Age of taba tabaeen (successors of successors) came many of islamic shchholars looked upon this issue nd finally get the solution when Ismail Bukhari Set up rule for the collection of authentic hadis... Furthermore u can write about their duties for collection such as checkng for transmitters personality they look for asma-ur-rejal nd their collection structure based upon Sanad nd Matan...

Reaction score

See dr.iftikhar's book or m.saqib's bk

Reaction score
Umm I'm confused in Abu Bakr's battles like which ones are conquests and which ones are part of apostasy movement? :eek:

Reaction score
Umm I'm confused in Abu Bakr's battles like which ones are conquests and which ones are part of apostasy movement? :eek:
Apostasy movement was against the false prophets like Musailma the liar. This includes battle of Yamama. The others are conquests to conquer other A arbian parts like syria etc.

Reaction score
okayy.. thanks ;)
can you send me up the guess papers please?
Apostasy movement was against the false prophets like Musailma the liar. This includes battle of Yamama. The others are conquests to conquer other A arbian parts like syria etc.