• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
First one. But NOT reading only. You have to have everything at ur tips b4 u start past papers. Or go topically but it ain't good at this time when u hv prepared it a zillion times. Complete the syllabus perfectly, then do pp.
So is it fine if I give 5 days to go through all the topics from book and than solve past papers as I have just 15 days left

Reaction score
hey, please guide me what to do with these battles, i mean there are a lot of battles during the period of rightly guided caliphs.......do we need to know about all of them or the important ones?
reply fast i have my o level islamiyat in 2018 winter!

Reaction score
u should learn all the important battles... and have a clear concept of other battles ... rightly guided caliph is very important chapter soo learn well and best of luck .. i learned caliphate from a complied past paper ... actually it is not just a past paper ... seriously in that pp we have seriously every detail in such a way that it is easy to learn ... if u want that i can sell it to u .. but believe me ... i got 9/10 in ali caliphate question just because of that pp ...

Reaction score
Hey guys today we gave our islamiyat paper 1, paper was very easy but some of part b questions made trouble