• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
My teacher expects that either a question from Abubakr(Ra) caliphate will come or a combined Q of all 4 caliphs will come. In PST teacher said that sec 3 is the most important. Pak-China relations,Afghan-Pak and Indo-Pak are expected. That’s all I know please contribute. Thank you

Reaction score
My teacher said that either a question from Abubakr(Ra) caliphate will come or a combined Q of all 4 caliphs will come. In PST teacher said that sec 3 is the most important. Pak-China relations,Afghan-Pak and Indo-Pak are expected. That’s all I know please contribute. Thank you
Ill try to tell you tomorrow inshallah from a friend who attends Master Muzzamil Islamiyat Past paper sessions

Reaction score
pak iran relations as they havent come before
My teacher expects that either a question from Abubakr(Ra) caliphate will come or a combined Q of all 4 caliphs will come. In PST teacher said that sec 3 is the most important. Pak-China relations,Afghan-Pak and Indo-Pak are expected. That’s all I know please contribute. Thank you

Reaction score
I just received a message from a friend who's attending Master Muzzamil past paper session in education guide centre Phase V. Here are important topics
Paper 1
Relations with created world
Relations with Prophets
Battle of Trench
Role of Women in Islam
First year of hijrah
Conquest of Makkah
Abu Bakr and Ali
Paper 2
Isnad and Matn
Communal life
Calpihate of Abu Bake
Rest will be posted soon, if Allah wills
Not saying that you should only learn these but these should be your top priority

Reaction score
great,,......
I just received a message from a friend who's attending Master Muzzamil past paper session in education guide centre Phase V. Here are important topics
Paper 1
Relations with created world
Relations with Prophets
Battle of Trench
Role of Women in Islam
First year of hijrah
Conquest of Makkah
Abu Bakr and Ali
Paper 2
Isnad and Matn
Communal life
Calpihate of Abu Bake
Rest will be posted soon, if Allah wills
Not saying that you should only learn these but these should be your top priority
:)