• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
there was a qustion about EFTPOST in 2014 and in markscheem it included " transaction is authorised "
i cant understand what it means so plz help

Reaction score
View attachment 53294
this thing is from markscheem and it hav alot of transaction coming in it
Okay see here it basically means that the process of buying was successful which means that the customers credit card had enough money (and he input the correct code) and transaction rejected would mean that the person either entered the wrong code or card didn't have enough money so the person couldn't purchase the product.

I hope that made sense if you want I can try to send you a sample answer if I get the time.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Umm.......Can u give me exact defination of phishing and pharming ............... even pros and cons of online banking in terms of cost(6marks).......??

Phishing refers to the activity of defrauding an online account holder by posing as a legitimate company.
Or more simply,
Phishing refers to the sending of emails, to gain unauthorized information from the target by pretending to be the target's bank.

Pharming is the fraudulent practice of directing Internet users to a bogus website that mimics the appearance of a legitimate one, in order to obtain personal information such as passwords, account numbers, etc
or more simply
Pharming involves installing malicious code onto the target's computer to redirect them to a bogus website pretending to be legitimate to obtain personal information.

Reaction score
Phishing refers to the activity of defrauding an online account holder by posing as a legitimate company.
Or more simply,
Phishing refers to the sending of emails, to gain unauthorized information from the target by pretending to be the target's bank.

Pharming is the fraudulent practice of directing Internet users to a bogus website that mimics the appearance of a legitimate one, in order to obtain personal information such as passwords, account numbers, etc
or more simply
Pharming involves installing malicious code onto the target's computer to redirect them to a bogus website pretending to be legitimate to obtain personal information.
Thanks!!

Reaction score
sfhn_128

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages to the customers of using Internet banking rather than visiting the bank.[6]

When banking online,there is no longer need to travel to the bank and wait in long queues so it is helpful for the elderly.In addition to this banking can be done at anytime of the day.As they don't have to travel expenses and pollution is reduced and is less time consuming.On the other hand the drawbacks are that a PC and good internet connection is required. The customers credit details may be hacked.There would be lack of socialization and people would become lazy.

Reaction score
explain question 17,oct/nov14/variant 11
upload_2015-5-11_12-43-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-11_12-43-6.png
    upload_2015-5-11_12-43-6.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reaction score
sfhn_128

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages to the customers of using Internet banking rather than visiting the bank.[6]

When banking online,there is no longer need to travel to the bank and wait in long queues so it is helpful for the elderly.In addition to this banking can be done at anytime of the day.As they don't have to travel expenses and pollution is reduced and is less time consuming.On the other hand the drawbacks are that a PC and good internet connection is required. The customers credit details may be hacked.There would be lack of socialization and people would become lazy.
Thank u so much.......Remember me in your prayers!!:)

Reaction score
how many marks can still be lost in ICT papers and would still get an A*?
Lots to be honest.
But try to have a hard stead rule of getting at least 60 marks in P-1
At least 65 marks in P-2
At least 55 in P-3
Our teacher told these minimum marks as CIE converts the marks and allocate it out of 300, so by taking average for the last few years(4 to be exact) these are the average minimum marks u need for an A*.

Reaction score
towmoro is my p1 so can plz tell

what are the difference between analouge and digital data i need it in points

plz anyone tell fast hav no time

Reaction score
Lots to be honest.
But try to have a hard stead rule of getting at least 60 marks in P-1
At least 65 marks in P-2
At least 55 in P-3
Our teacher told these minimum marks as CIE converts the marks and allocate it out of 300, so by taking average for the last few years(4 to be exact) these are the average minimum marks u need for an A*.
how many marks is paper 1 from ?