• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[Help] Past Papers for Islamiyat and Pak Studies Classified!

Reaction score
Assalam-u-Alaikum,

I can't find classified past papers (Past Papers arranged according to the chapters). I hope they are available. I am ready to purchase them if you can link to the website. Or if it is possible to download.
I will be studying at my home, without any teachers. And i don't know where to start. I would to like some one to provide me a link or a download to get those classified past papers. So i can get started. If not, just would like to mention a author or publisher name or anything that i might be able to find them.

I have normal past paper (Yearly), but i just really want classified. Any help is appreciated. :D

Thanks,

Reaction score
I hope this fulfills your need :)

Attachments

• 2059 P1 History Topical WITH COMMENTS & MARKING SCHEME.pdf
    431.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2058 Islamiyat Topical.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
I hope this fulfills your need :)

Oh Thank you sooo much! I thought every one was busy in their preparation of exams.
And do you have Pak studies history tropical only not with those comments and other stuff, i just need the questionare. If not its ok.

Reaction score
No I only have these complied topical :) MiniSacBall
I helped you because I always think that somebody would be out there needing help :)

Reaction score
No I only have these complied topical :) MiniSacBall
I helped you because I always think that somebody would be out there needing help :)
Assalam-u-Alaikum,

I can't find classified past papers (Past Papers arranged according to the chapters). I hope they are available. I am ready to purchase them if you can link to the website. Or if it is possible to download.
I will be studying at my home, without any teachers. And i don't know where to start. I would to like some one to provide me a link or a download to get those classified past papers. So i can get started. If not, just would like to mention a author or publisher name or anything that i might be able to find them.

I have normal past paper (Yearly), but i just really want classified. Any help is appreciated. :D

Thanks,
This is not by her,but a by a man named mohdumar (i think),download the link given below , it has all the notes, papers (yearly) marking schemes and Examiner report.
For Pakistan Studies go to the link and hey please click like;
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/useful-stuff-compiled-for-pak-stud.12411/#post-170412
For Islamiat go to this link and also please click like
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/islamiat.12398/