• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat & Pakistan Studies notes [RELEASE]

Reaction score
So I've been debating on whether it's a good idea to release these notes I made when I gave my Islamiat and Pak. Studies papers in 2013. At first I thought that it wasn't worth it, that people should figure out how to learn from different sources on their own. But frankly, most books out there are complete crap and are inaccurate on a lot of major topics and events.

I'm releasing the notes I compiled when I studied for Sir Asim. All the credit goes to him! He's like literally the best teacher for both the subjects and he's a great guy too. I just wrote his notes down in digital form for my ease, but I suspect it'll be of more use to the community since I don't plan on giving those papers again :p

These contain both Geography and History notes. These don't include 4 mark questions separately . If you go through the notes (they're complete answers, not just notes), you'll be prepared for the 4 mark questions automatically. There may be a few parts missing, but these definitely cover all the important topics. Some files are also just plain questions, to give you an idea of what kind of questions can be asked.

The geography notes are pretty much complete, same for history. Islamiat notes are around 80%-90% complete, I can't remember what I left out (P.S: please don't ask for more notes, these are literally all the ones I made.)

A tip for everyone who's about to give or will give these two papers: Don't panic! I pulled all-nighters on memorizing everything, and frankly I had fun because the history is pretty great. This goes especially to those who started to prepare this month.

Good luck and have fun scoring great grades!

Attachments

• Islamiat.zip
    883.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Pakistan Studies - Geography.zip
    197 KB · Views: 220
  • Pakistan Studies - History.zip
    238.9 KB · Views: 281