• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Free University Advice

Reaction score
Hello! I want to apply to a US university which offers 100% scholarship as I cannot afford to pay even a fraction of their tuition fees. I am interested in accounting/finance/journalism/linguistics/creative writing/English language programs. Please tell me which universities give out generous scholarships and have good courses for these programs. Also, the university should be reputed and well-known around the globe so that it guarantees me a job upon graduation. I'd love it if it's in New York. :D
A little about me:
I am an AS level student. In O levels I had 6A*s and 2As (my O level school didn't allow students to appear for more than 8 subjects). I have 4 subjects for now and I might drop one of these in A2. I will prepare for the SAT in the summers and will give it my best shot. Aiming for a score around 1900 - 2000. Also, I am an active member of my school's Literary Society and have been selected as President for the same for the next session. So yeah, I'll also have a council position. That should help with admissions and scholarships. I have also taken part in mock debates and been to a couple MUNs. I also plan on doing some community service.
What are my chances? Is it a realistic approach?
Thank you.

Reaction score
My predicted A-level results are 2A*s, 2 As. I have financial problems and am looking for a university in Malaysia that has 100% scholarships. My desired courses are E&E engineering or Mechatronics engineering. Can you help me? Please...

Reaction score
I want to study medicine in a country abroad such as in USA or UK or a place where I don't have a language barrier in daily communicatons.. (I'm only fluent in English)
I had 6 A and a B in O level last year, and I'm doing 4 AS math chemistry biology physics...
Next year I may probably do 2-3 A2 and one O level... and in summer I'll be doing my IELTS Inshallah
I live in KSA, so what good universities I can be accepted into and what scholarships do they offer and can I apply online to them or such?
and is what I have is enough or do I have to have more?
Thanks in Advance c:

Reaction score
I want to apply USA, Can you help me by telling me when would be the right time to apply and the procedures I should follow in order to apply for my course, I am interested in doing Biological sciences. I just did my AS (waiting for results) and will do SAT in november.

Reaction score
BS economics and mathematics from IBA or BBA from CBM ? I have got admission in both fields. But, I have listened that there is lot of saturation of BBAs in market. And CBM's BBA is considered after IBA's BBA. What about the scope, worth and job opportunities of BS economics and mathematics, as it is from IBA. Suggest me what should I opt ?

Reaction score
I want to apply USA, Can you help me by telling me when would be the right time to apply and the procedures I should follow in order to apply for my course, I am interested in doing Biological sciences. I just did my AS (waiting for results) and will do SAT in november.

Start applying in oct/nov as admissions are opened in these months and don't delay for the later months otherwise the deadlines of the scholarships will be closed so to avoid such problems apply asap.

Reaction score
Hy guyzzz i m fillin my UCAS form nw
Can u suggest me some good UK universities
One is fix for me tht is University of Cambridge
what abt the other 4
I have 4 straight a's in my AS level in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and AICT
n i will be giving my A levels in this OCT/Nov
I m expecting 3 A* and an A
I m applying for computer science
plzz do hlp me
n ya if u suggest me any other country to apply for tht would be fyn tooo
my budget is 20lacs per year

Reaction score
what abt the other 4
plzz do hlp me

Other universities which u can chose can be
1. Imperial College London
2.St Andrews
3.Birmingham
4.Bristol
5.Glasgow
But their tuition fees are damn high ...and they'll be beyond ur budget.
P.s their entry requirements will be also high which means that some of them can also reject u straight forward.
Thirdly ...after ur firm choice u'll be left with only one option so i'll suggest not to apply in all top uni...rather for the safe side keep those unis which have less entry requirements in ur preferences to avoid later problems.

Give a try for USA and Australia too ..but again the fees of those uni are also high.
And some of the uni in Germany are also having good reputation internationally so u can apply there too .

Reaction score
what abt the other 4
plzz do hlp me

P.s were u talking about Indian 20 lacs or Pakistani 20 lacs ??

Reaction score
Other universities which u can chose can be
1. Imperial College London
2.St Andrews
3.Birmingham
4.Bristol
5.Glasgow
But their tuition fees are damn high ...and they'll be beyond ur budget.
P.s their entry requirements will be also high which means that some of them can also reject u straight forward.
Thirdly ...after ur firm choice u'll be left with only one option so i'll suggest not to apply in all top uni...rather for the safe side keep those unis which have less entry requirements in ur preferences to avoid later problems.

Give a try for USA and Australia too ..but again the fees of those uni are also high.
And some of the uni in Germany are also having good reputation internationally so u can apply there too .
I will be getting 3A*'s and an A i my a levels tht is considered low???

Reaction score
Can anyone please provide me a guide line for applying to USA , Canada and uk ... ... like financial aids , expenses etc