• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Facebook has become a stalker's heaven =/

Reaction score
Where I agree with you that motivating ourselves is now an essential requirement... the morale of the whole world is , without a doubt, so down about this picture case it seems almost impossible to revive the muslims and bring them back to their senses...

HOWEVER, HOW CAN WE FOLLOW THE DECISION PERSON WHEN WE AREN'T EVEN SURE OF OUR OWN?!

I say: "it's hopeless"
U say: "Allah is there to help s"
I say: "Thats for sure, but why would h help us when we have turned away from him?"
U say: "We need to change ourselves!"
well, my question is....................................... how r v gonna do that?? Simple answer is Quran and Hadith...but assume that its IMPOSSIBLE to bring the muslim world back to the ryt track, wat then?

If you've put in mind the false belief that 'nothing can be changed' then you're no better then a person who doesn't want to change. It isn't impossible, that's the hard fact about it. If we try, we'll succeed. Why Allah will help us? Ofcoarse we went off the path of genuine faith but if we seek Allah's mercy, we'll find Him oft-forgiving, most merciful as mentioned in the Holy Quran.
We can set everyone to the right path, not as a group of people but as a much larger united force. We set ourselves right, others will too, guranateed. :).

Reaction score
Where I agree with you that motivating ourselves is now an essential requirement... the morale of the whole world is , without a doubt, so down about this picture case it seems almost impossible to revive the muslims and bring them back to their senses...

HOWEVER, HOW CAN WE FOLLOW THE DECISION PERSON WHEN WE AREN'T EVEN SURE OF OUR OWN?!

I say: "it's hopeless"
U say: "Allah is there to help s"
I say: "Thats for sure, but why would h help us when we have turned away from him?"
U say: "We need to change ourselves!"
well, my question is....................................... how r v gonna do that?? Simple answer is Quran and Hadith...but assume that its IMPOSSIBLE to bring the muslim world back to the ryt track, wat then?
I didnt quite get ur question! :D

LOL...all this for nothing? :p

Reaction score
If you've put in mind the false believe that 'nothing can be changed' then you're no better then a person who doesn't want to change. It isn't impossible, that's the hard fact about it. If we try, we'll succeed. Why Allah will help us? Ofcoarse we went off the path of genuine faith but if we seek Allah's mercy, we'll find Him oft-forgiving, most merciful as mentioned in the Holy Quran.
We can set everyone to the right path, not as a group of people but as a much larger united force. We set ourselves right, others will too, guranateed. :).
LOL nice explaination... but then again, who's gonna unite us? u just have to believe in the fact that WE OURSELVES can't carry such a job... if u ever saw how stupidly the muslims of tday are behaving! (again, not all of them)

Reaction score
LOL nice explaination... but then again, who's gonna unite us? u just have to believe in the fact that WE OURSELVES can't carry such a job... if u ever saw how stupidly the muslims of tday are behaving! (again, not all of them)

If not us, maybe those who get the lesson from us or maybe those after them. But the change will take place unless we don't want it to. And who'll unite us? Refer to my comment before the last one. :).

Reaction score
A word shouldn't always be taken into consideration with its literal meaning. Stalking over facebook is easily understood and the term is clear enough as far as I know. I don't know what you're referring to. Sorry.
chalo phr then thats sad that u are not getting my point but nwdays ppl dont have sch plenty time to stalk and only those ppl stalk as in those girls who broke up with their bfs and want to see what they are upto so dnt wrry nobody is stalking u !!

Reaction score
chalo phr then thats sad that u are not getting my point but nwdays ppl dont have sch plenty time to stalk and only those ppl stalk as in those girls who broke up with their bfs and want to see what they are upto so dnt wrry nobody is stalking u !!

Ahan. That's a relief! If you'd only read this topic thoroughly, you'd know what we were talking about. As far as the girls are concerned with *stalking* on facebook. I've not heard of a single one do that. I was focusing more on the 'guys' side. I don't think anyone's desperate enough to stalk others if they broke up. :/.

Reaction score
Ahan. That's a relief! If you'd only read this topic thoroughly, you'd know what we were talking about. As far as the girls are concerned with *stalking* on facebook. I've not heard of a single one do that. I was focusing more on the 'guys' side. I don't think anyone's desperate enough to stalk others if they broke up. :/.
then u dont live in this world or u have never had a gf!! becuase some girls are desperate enough!

Reaction score
then u dont live in this world or u have never had a gf!! becuase some girls are desperate enough!

I don't know no girl *cheap* enough to stalk others. But ah well, since you're keep on arguing that girls 'are' desparate, I don't want to carry on the conversation as it is purely a waste of time! And BTW, if you're in the favour that some girls actually do stalk people, then why did you disagree that fb isn't a place to stalk in the first place.

Reaction score
It's not only Facebook, the internet itself has become a stalker's heaven. But anyway, as long as the stalker is not going to plant a bomb below my bed, I wouldn't worry.

Reaction score
It's not only Facebook, the internet itself has become a stalker's heaven. But anyway, as long as the stalker is not going to plant a bomb below my bed, I wouldn't worry.

Heh. True that. Facebook being the only headquarters for the weirdo stalkers right now. :p.

Reaction score
Heh. True that. Facebook being the only headquarters for the weirdo stalkers right now. :p.

Well, of course it will. Especially when people are using their real pictures on the internet. That's the equivalent of planting fruit trees in the stalkers' heaven, you're getting me? :p