• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English 9093 A-level Help!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am planning to do the English 9093 in one yr privately
I already have the e-book for as level english language and literature by helen toner and elizabeth whittome.
incase any of u guys want it
here u go: https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...erature-toner-and-whittome.36441/#post-934245

I needed some help and advice on how to get an A on this subject. If any member here has given the paper please let me knw :/

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am planning to do the English 9093 in one yr privately
I already have the e-book for as level english language and literature by helen toner and elizabeth whittome.
incase any of u guys want it
here u go: https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...erature-toner-and-whittome.36441/#post-934245

I needed some help and advice on how to get an A on this subject. If any member here has given the paper please let me knw :/
I'm also in search of any person who's given it.

Reaction score
i took AS and got an A, thanks to the book by helen toner and a lot of practice !!

Reaction score
There's this AS and A level English Language book by Mike Gould and Marilyn Rankin ... it's a good one. It's got a lot of samples, explanations and techniques for all/most types of writing that are required.

Reaction score
Which one is easier As level English literature or language ........ BTW i got an A on o level English language ........ Also mention which one is less time consuming

Reaction score
You just have to practice shit loads and read almost every examiner report for any paper 1 commentaries you write
for paper 2, make sure you excel technical and literal accuracy and avoid clichés and strictly follow the instructions in the question
(y)

Reaction score
You just have to practice shit loads and read almost every examiner report for any paper 1 commentaries you write
for paper 2, make sure you excel technical and literal accuracy and avoid clichés and strictly follow the instructions in the question
(y)
will u give A2 as well?

Reaction score
it's fine, you're not bothering
no i studied it at school but my school only offers up until AS
my other subjects are aict math and chemistry