• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry solved p5

Reaction score
thank so much~~`!!! i really appreciate your help~~ do you have other solved p5 questions???????

Reaction score
alevel4a said:
thank so much~~`!!! i really appreciate your help~~ do you have other solved p5 questions???????
Ill check if I have any more , Ill upload them too!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
alevel4a said:
Ill check if I have any more , Ill upload them too!

thank u again~~ i am really afraid as the exam is coming soon/`~

Reaction score
Cant we just do it like,"stating different concentrations of persulfate to be used and the dilutions done by distill water and while the rest of quantities be kept constant as in the above experiment"

Reaction score
Go ahead and download!
Salam,
Best Attempt, but only two little things i think u left, in the first 2 scanned copies(Hc one) talking specifically
a) stirr the solution with thermometer and measure the 10`C temperature rise also initially measure the water temperature
b) in processing results show the use of equation q=mc4T

just a help, hope it helps

Reaction score
I need help me oct november 2007 paper 5 part g, like why did they divide Q=mcT / moles? Somebody help?