• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio 31 expectations?

Reaction score
a lot of people are saying the exam was kinda easy ..what do u think will the A* be from?

Reaction score
Umm 65/80? I guess.. :/
good i dont think i will lose that much :D oh almost forgot ..i get the A* if i lose 15 marks as a total or just in this paper ( i know its based on the sum of the 3 papers just asking :D )

Reaction score
good i dont think i will lose that much :D oh almost forgot ..i get the A* if i lose 15 marks as a total or just in this paper ( i know its based on the sum of the 3 papers just asking :D )
i guess just in this paper? :| now u r confusing me :p

Reaction score
looool i am confusing myself most of the time so i am not surprised XD ..oh btw if by any chance u took the maths varient 2 exam do u think the threshold for the A* will go as high as 188 like it did in oct/nov varient 2 ?

Reaction score
a lot of people are saying the exam was kinda easy ..what do u think will the A* be from?
Also a lot of people are saying the exam was difficult, it's just a matter of opinion.
But anyway I don't think it would go over 50/80 for an A surely.

Reaction score
You can get an A* if you lose 15marks in this paper and maybe 5-6 in p6.
According to my teacher you can still achieve an A* if you do well in p1 also

Reaction score
i know its a matter of opinions that why i made this post :D and thanks for your reply u made me feel better i dont think i lost that much hope u have done well too :D

Reaction score
i know its a matter of opinions that why i made this post :D and thanks for your reply u made me feel better i dont think i lost that much hope u have done well too :D
Haha I didn't do too bad losing a maximum of 15 marks as well so I'm going all in for P1 :p

Reaction score
paper was very easy will be around 85-90 % i guess unless p1 is hard
thnx for your reply isA i will get a mark in that range i think that i have done well but u can never remember what u wrote so am just basing my expectations on the worst case :D oh btw what are you opinions on maths varient 2 (in case u took the exam this session)

Reaction score
just let me know if u think the A* will be from 188 like last year or lower :D thnx again for your reply hope u have done well

Reaction score
thnx for your reply isA i will get a mark in that range i think that i have done well but u can never remember what u wrote so am just basing my expectations on the worst case :D oh btw what are you opinions on maths varient 2 (in case u took the exam this session)
yeah i think A* will range from 185-188 since both papers were damn easy