• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bad advertisements on xtremepapers

Reaction score
Is anyone else here seeing slightly obscene advertisements on the page where we select the pdf files or am I the only one? The add directs me to a link where they ask me to enter my phone nunber -_- of course its a fraud, but I never expected anything like this from xtremepapers.
I don't want my parents to think wrong of me whereas im actually studying =P

Reaction score
ya me 2 , i hope moderators would respect our situation (plz. caancel those ads. mods.:rolleyes:)pleasssssssssse

Reaction score
Is anyone else here seeing slightly obscene advertisements on the page where we select the pdf files or am I the only one? The add directs me to a link where they ask me to enter my phone nunber -_- of course its a fraud, but I never expected anything like this from xtremepapers.
I don't want my parents to think wrong of me whereas im actually studying =P
Agree to the last part :)
I don't want my parents to think wrong of me especially my Mom as she doesn't know much about the Internet and advertisements!
It would be appreciable if they were somehow removed :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
sorry guys, we were testing some ad networks... Never knew those guys wd ut up such stuff!!
can you tell us where were those bad ads on the page..??
like on the top, in bottom or on the left..???

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
sorry guys, we were testing some ad networks... Never knew those guys wd ut up such stuff!!
can you tell us where were those bad ads on the page..??
like on the top, in bottom or on the left..???
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!
for me it's on the top as well as that XPC Bot box....

P.S. these are the only 2 places where the ads appear on XPC, for me,..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm asking about the papers page....there are 3 ads over there.... top, left n bottom...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
yh 3 there

I mean where exactly did the bad ad on the papers section appear..??
A. Top
B. Left
C. Bottom
D. All of above.. :eek:

coz it only shows me silly kind of ads (like use these avatars etc... or play this game..) which most ppl wd avoid clicking...

Reaction score
A. Top
B. Left
C. Bottom

coz it only shows me silly kind of ads (like use these avatars etc... or play this game..) which most ppl wd avoid clicking...
They weren't bad (the last time I checked), lol I only viewed the papers page now cos I had all the paper I need downloaded before ....

2222.JPG

3333.JPG

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
A. Top
B. Left
C. Bottom

Well, it is actually different for different countries! Telling from my personal experience I had in the past... ;)

Reaction score
A. Top
B. Left
C. Bottom

Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
for me, till now, they are coming on both the top and the bottom! (A and C)