• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As physics p1 MCQS YEARLY ONLY.

Reaction score
man dats a hell lot of problem..!! okay here it goes for 2012: M/J'12 : Q.4,17,18,20,24,26,29,30,35,37,38
O/N'12 :Q.8,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,22,26,30,31

Reaction score
i was just solving june 2005. honestly u rock! your explanations are so easy and fun! thank you! u just made my day :)

Reaction score

15: for a couple, there has to be two equal forces acting in opposite directions. A is wrong because the forces are acting in the same direction. D is wrong because the forces are not acting in opposite directions. then why is C wrong? right? well C is wrong because two forces are in opposite directions but they are working from the same point. why is this a problem then? torque gives rise to a motion that is circular. so if two equal forces are acting from the same point, the meter rule will not rotate. the meter will stationary. try imagining this picture. it might help. :) all the best.

Reaction score
15: for a couple, there has to be two equal forces acting in opposite directions. A is wrong because the forces are acting in the same direction. D is wrong because the forces are not acting in opposite directions. then why is C wrong? right? well C is wrong because two forces are in opposite directions but they are working from the same point. why is this a problem then? torque gives rise to a motion that is circular. so if two equal forces are acting from the same point, the meter rule will not rotate. the meter will stationary. try imagining this picture. it might help. :) all the best.

I got it. thanks you very much. May God bless you. :)
I have a problem in Q10 too. if you can, please explain

Reaction score
No. 10: F is always in the same direction with a because F is the product of a and a scalar m. Note that v is not always in the same direction with F or a.